Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko - The Final Round - Who Won? [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very close to call - I would give it to Haye if I really need to.
    Anyhow this round wouldn't change anything. Haye was outclassed, however you put it.

Who ever doubt that just re-watch what David's own trainer thinks about it, and also what he thinks about David's chances in the rematch. "Have another beer, David!" lol =)

In the rematch it would be even worse for David, as Wlad wouldn't be so cautious. He is always more aggressive and better in rematches.

Although the fight was pretty ugly on eye it was a perfect tactical match. David is one of the fastest HW ever and Wlad was able to match that. That tells me something..

Last edited by Simurgh; 11-29-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Anyhow this round wouldn't change anything. Haye was outclassed, however you put it.

Who ever doubt that just re-watch what David's own trainer thinks about it, and also what he thinks about David's chances in the rematch. "Have another beer, David!" lol =)

In the rematch it would be even worse for David, as Wlad wouldn't be so cautious. He is always more aggressive and better in rematches.

Although the fight was pretty ugly on eye it was a perfect tactical match. David is one of the fastest HW ever and Wlad was able to match that. That tells me something..

Wlad matched Haye's speed? No, he was able to nullify it by staying at distance and using dirty tactics when Haye got close. Wlad wouldn't be so cautious? That would play in to Haye's hands.

Look at the punch count on the right side, Haye threw the same amount as Wlad so much for the myth that Haye wasn't throwing punches.

Comment

In the rematch it would be even worse for David, as Wlad wouldn't be so cautious. He is always more aggressive and better in rematches
        Wlad was caught clean for the first time in the 12th round and he was visibly rocked and held on...before throwing Haye to the canvas.

With that being the case, Wlad would be just as cautious as he was first time. Haye isn't a Samuel Peter or a Tony Thomson who A. wasn't good to begin with, and B. hasn't majorly declined since the first fight.

In a rematch you're looking at the same type of fight as the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Wlad matched Haye's speed? No, he was able to nullify it by staying at distance and using dirty tactics when Haye got close. Wlad wouldn't be so cautious? That would play in to Haye's hands.

Look at the punch count on the right side, Haye threw the same amount as Wlad so much for the myth that Haye wasn't throwing punches.
          Sorry can't agree with you and Adam Booth doesn't either...

Wlad has an amazing speed for such a big man. Look at the first couple rounds. Wlad's movement forward and backward is very impressive - not much fighters can do it. He controls the range perfectly.

Regarding the "dirty tactics" again I don't see nothing dirty in holding - at least not more dirty than throwing yourself on floor or crunching all the time. Judges don't see nothing wrong with it either - so it's your subjective feeling. You have the right not to like it...

Please listen to Adam Booth. It is objective as it can be (he is Haye's friend and trainer). Listen what he has to say about Wlad's performance, speed, distance control, boxing skills...

Holding is the part of Manny's tactics for the big fighters. Lennox used to hold too - holding saved him in Vitali's fight.

Regarding the last round Haye landed his biggest punch clearly as he could. Yes it stunned Wlad for a couple of seconds, but he recovered quite quickly. He did what he suppose to do. He held - he is not as stupid as Chisorra to trade once he is hit. And after that moment Wlad dominated till the end of the round. If he was that badly hurt he wouldn't be able to do so as Haye's punch happened early in the round.
          Last edited by Simurgh; 11-29-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            55 secs check out Wlad's skill of using his weight to push Haye to the floor. Haye was flopping? LOL
            And what topped it off is that the ref actually warns Haye after Wlad clearly forced him down using his weight advantage.

Comment

Sorry can't agree with you and Adam Booth doesn't either...

Wlad has an amazing speed for such a big man. Look at the first couple rounds. Wlad's movement forward and backward is very impressive - not much fighters can do it. He controls the range perfectly.

Regarding the "dirty tactics" again I don't see nothing dirty in holding - at least not more dirty than throwing yourself on floor or crunching all the time. Judges don't see nothing wrong with it either - so it's your subjective feeling. You have the right not to like it...

Please listen to Adam Booth. It is objective as it can be (he is Haye's friend and trainer). Listen what he has to say about Wlad's performance, speed, distance control, boxing skills...

Holding is the part of Manny's tactics for the big fighters. Lennox used to hold too - holding saved him in Vitali's fight.

Regarding the last round Haye landed his biggest punch clearly as he could. Yes it stunned Wlad for a couple of seconds, but he recovered quite quickly. He did what he suppose to do. He held - he is not as stupid as Chisorra to trade once he is hit. And after that moment Wlad dominated till the end of the round. If he was that badly hurt he wouldn't be able to do so as Haye's punch happened early in the round.
              Holding is against the rules you tart, just because he gets away with it doesn't make it right. Wlad's a dirty fighter he stops other fighters getting to him by cheating, he doesn't just hold either he jumps on their backs. 41 holds in 3 rounds against Mormeck, it's bs that everyone thinks it's alright for him to do. People used to give Hatton a hard time but at least he threw punches, Wlad hugs them like a hippy would a tree.

Comment

"Haye would do even worse cos wlad would be more aggressive in the rematch "

You know Haye WANTED wlad to be aggressive right, to create openings

That was the whole point of winding him up for two years

But it was jab jab grab throw for 12 rounds like always

Wlad is a fantastic boxer but he's no fighter and he has no true aggression in him

Comment

Wladimir just edged it.

Comment

This round summed up the fight.

haye was scared

Wlad was scared.

I have no idea why people trash both Hopkins and Calzaghe for a boring fight.. but refuse to trash WLAD AND Haye.. Not just Haye.

Wladimir have had a history of boring fights.... he fought like this against Sultan as well and Sultan wasn't even anywhere near as dangerous as Haye.

Haye-Wlad share 50-50 of the blame for this disgraceful fight.

Comment

LMAO.. The whole POINT was to get Wlad to come out and slug it man to man with Haye.

THAT WAS THE ENTIRE FUKING GAME PLAN.. Wake UP !!! lol.

THEY WANT WLAD TO GROW SOME BALLS. THEY WANT HIM TO OPEN UP AND BE 'AGRESSIVE'.. So Haye can knock him the hell out.

Instead Wlad jabbed for 12 rounds.. What you think Haye's plan was to cautiously out box Wlad? Lmao. Nobody can do that... outside of Ali and Holmes...

IF Wlad opens up.. he will get knocked flat on his back... that is the BOTTOM LINE.

Comment

Working...
                      X