No announcement yet.

May be an old Question, but who cares to see Mayweather - PAcquaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be an old Question, but who cares to see Mayweather - PAcquaio

I woke up this morning, after watching the replay of Pac-Bradley, and suddenly realized that I dont even care if Pac and Mayweather ever fight, and if I continue to watch boxing I would never debate about who would have won because who cares anymore.... What if Mayweather puts on a boxing clinic and PAc gets the decision, what if Pac dominates and May gets the decision....................

If the fight gets made tomorrow, everyone who roots for it to happen before would still watch it. TRUTH. including those who doesnt care anymore. not the biggest challenge for floyd anymore, but still the biggest fight.

Comment

Id like to see it made so we can end all that b.s. drama.

There are fights id rather see, particularily with mayweather.

Comment

I got tired of all the drama pretty fast but if they announce the fight is made I'll be excited all over again.

Comment

I just want the fight to happen so all these pac stans can leave boxing forever once their fighter takes a knee

Comment

The fight has never really appealed to me apart from the obvious fact it would get rid of all these immature Pac fans.

Hardly any interest in the fight because boxing is on its last legs. I'm just fed up with all the corruption week after week.
            I can't even bet on it anymore after seeing a fight seemingly get knocked out 3 times last night and the ref help him to victory.

Comment

This fight will never happen for various reasons already discussed around here. I have stopped looking for this fight. As long as Pac is with Arum this fight will never take place.

Comment

To be honest I think I've just put up a wall of not caring because I know it'll never happen. If it were actually signed I'd probably get pretty amped. The thing though is Mayweather wont get credit. People will say Pacquiao was past it and Mayweather waited for him to get old before finally fighting him. Even after the fight it still wont make people shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
                  I woke up this morning, after watching the replay of Pac-Bradley, and suddenly realized that I dont even care if Pac and Mayweather ever fight, and if I continue to watch boxing I would never debate about who would have won because who cares anymore.... What if Mayweather puts on a boxing clinic and PAc gets the decision, what if Pac dominates and May gets the decision....................
                  That's why the 45 45 and 10 to the winner is the dumbest thing anyone could have ever thought of.

And no IDC about the fight anymore.

Comment

I like the theme of this thread. Three years should be enough to decide not to care anymore. I don't even care whom people blame in this site. The world out there knows who is holding up the fight.

Best thing is to move on as this TS suggests. Let them fight their own fights, then retire in peace.

I want Martinez vs Mayweather, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X