Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mayweather listed as Golden Boy fighter on their site ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuz Oscar owns his ass.

Oscar had to let floyd borrow a couple mil a few years ago cuz the IRS was gonna take his purse for the fight unless Oscar paid them off

And ever since then Oscar has been floyds boss and sugar daddy

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
      I'm telling you man, Mayweather ain't fooling nobody with this I'm my own promoter bull****, these people ain't fooling nobody, Mayweather is a Golden Boy fighter regardless of what people say.

De La Hoya is Arum'ing his ass.
      Well he did sign a 5/6 fight deal when he came out of retirement (vacation) to face Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Cuz Oscar owns his ass.

Oscar had to let floyd borrow a couple mil a few years ago cuz the IRS was gonna take his purse for the fight unless Oscar paid them off

And ever since then Oscar has been floyds boss and sugar daddy

I knew somebody like you was gonna come along and troll cause you are more obsessed with Floyd then your Roid using God Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Well he did sign a 5/6 fight deal when he came out of retirement (vacation) to face Marquez.

He does pay Goldenboy a fee to handle logistics but Floyd funds his own fights.They were articles about this posted on this forum numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            Floyd is under his own promotional company but pays goldenboy a fee to handle the logistics so he does`nt have to deal with certain headaches.

Floyd out of his own pockets spends a minimum of 10 million to finance his fights.
            Just ten million what world are you on bro,thats a sht ton of money.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Just ten million what world are you on bro,thats a sht ton of money.
              Floyd has made far more then that so he has the that kind of money.And his promotional company also promotes hiphop concerts.

Comment

I knew somebody like you was gonna come along and troll cause you are more obsessed with Floyd then your Roid using God Pacquiao.
                hey hey hey!!!!!!! check hooker is not going to let a little thing like THE TRUTH stop him from glorifying pac. and he is talking about borrowing money. floyd is not being sued by his former accountant for unpaid loans and pac is now being chased by the IRS. the only person getting arumed is pac. he gets paid far less money than he should be getting and thats a shame. he works hard but arum roach and ariza are taking him to the cleaners.

Comment

Floyd is under his own promotional company but pays goldenboy a fee to handle the logistics so he does`nt have to deal with certain headaches.

Floyd out of his own pockets spends a minimum of 10 million to finance his fights.
                  Pacquiao has his own promotional company does that mean he's his own boss too?

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                      Yea but DLH pays more or "charges less" and some people put it
                      i want proof to that statement! i don't see alot of Goldenboy fighters "big ballin" hmm i wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                      X