Vanes Martirosyan vs "K9" Bundrage On Pacquiao-Bradley Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    lil armenia is about a 15-20min drive from where im at

my ex gf even served Vanes at Hooters when she used to work there...that's how local that cat is

I heard that fool be putting down the tuna pAtty melts like nobody's business.

Glendale hooters ftw!

Comment

If this means the END of K-9...then Im all for it.

Comment

K9 had been inactive Vanes fights only gimmies lately so it's a push it'll end up in a draw
        Though Vanes has the edge}

Comment

So by reading some of these posts Im guessing Vanes WOULD get some credit for a victory if the fight does go thru and he ends up winning?

Nobody is gonna hop out like "oh K9 was too old" or "he wasn't active enough"?

I hope the fight goes thru, would love to see Rigo and Vanes on the same card. I just might buy the PPV then.

Comment

Wait a minute, I just went on boxrec and K9 is scheduled to fight Cory Spinks in June?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Wait a minute, I just went on boxrec and K9 is scheduled to fight Cory Spinks in June?
              Right.....

And right about rhe credit. Maybe vanes can earn some finally.

Comment

Not true. I heard Bundrage is f**king fighting Cory Spinks again in June.

Comment

I really don't want to see Cory Spinks fight ever again...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    Not true. I heard Bundrage is f**king fighting Cory Spinks again in June.
                    Yea I just pointed that out but it says in that article Cory Spinks is not definitely yet as the contracts aren't sign. So I guess if Arum makes the right offer K9 can dump Spinks and go vs Vanes?

I rather see them 2 go at it than freaking Spinks...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Vanes would crush K9.
                      this seems likely but vanes gets hit and k9 is a damn awkward fighter who makes fights ugly by holding excessively

curious to see if vanes can keep composed and break him down which he doesnt usually do to opponents

good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X