Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which bout is the most awaited and exciting fight this year?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    For me its close between Rios Gamboa and Soto Matthysse
    Soto Mathysse is definitely underrated

Comment

My Order:

Marquez vs Anyone
      Gamboa vs Rios
      Ortiz vs Berto
      Pacquiao vs Bradley
      Salido vs Juanma
      Soto vs Matthysse
      Floyd vs Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Soto Mathysse is definitely underrated
        Cant wait for that night.Its such an even fight im slightly leaning towards Luca but Soto without a doubt has the boxing skills to get the job done.Should be a nice war

Comment

im psyched for pacquiao-bradley, if you disregard his fights with marquez i think this is pacquiaos toughest oponent since he fought morales the first two times. i think its a toss up, really looking forward to see what happens.

mayweather-cotto too even though its a mismatch simply bcuz its a blessing to watch mayweather in action against anyone. the man is poetry in motion, a boxing genius. its rare treat to watch skill at that level, hes head and shoulders above everyone in the sport and he only fights once a year so its a big deal.

also berto ortiz II, bute-froch if it happens and marquez and ward against anyone.

Comment

floyd/cotto...i mean it's floyd and cotto...rios/gamboa in close second, and i mean close...followed by peterson/khan...i want to see khan get his a$$ kicked again...this time without all the excuses if he loses...buck the hell up son...

Comment

i don't care---i can't wait to see floyd vs miquel and manny vs tim the tool man bradley---they are the sport's superbowls---of course gamboa and rios will keep me on the edge of my seat and soto and mat will keep me on the edge of my seat---

but it's floyd people---he brings excitement to anything and i wanted to see him fight cotto for years--i want to see what cotto brings--that's exciting alone---the same with manny and tim tim---it always excites me to see how floyd and manny try to outperform each other in anticipation of their fight together--it's fun to watch--

Comment

I'm more excited for Gamboa-Rios than any fight in a while.

Comment

my level of excitement from 1-10

for Mayweather Cotto fight is a 5
                  for Pacquiao Bradley it's a 7
                  for Gamboa - Rios it's a 9

name value aside I don't really care about Mayweather Cotto

Comment

Gamboa-Rios hands down. I thin it's gonna be an exciting short fight.

Comment

If I look objectively on it; Gamboa Vs Rios.

Since I'm a Pac-fan I'll probably be slightly more excited about Pac-Bradley.

Also looking forward to Khan-Peterson alot.

Comment

Working...
                      X