Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
    THIS IS THE DIRTY FIGHTER WHO IS CRYING FOR A FAIR REMATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxMt...el_video_title

Ortiz is a dirty dude who I lost tons of respect for,but funny thing about it,he used the same tactics on Berto...

Comment

loved every second of Ortiz getting his dirty ass ko'd

Comment

ORTIZ FANS ARE DELUSIONAL!!

But then again what do you expect from people who support a guy who quit in a fight, and rather than taking it like a man says "i never lost that fight, cause that really wasnt me". blah blah blah. Then he flips flops on his child hood story like a fish out of water. And then he mentally breaks down in the biggest fight of his career and tries to head but Mayweather. But at 1st he cries that is was an accident, and 2 days later he admits he did it on purpose to retaliate for Mayweathers elbows.

The guys is a fraud, liar, and doesnt belong in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Ortiz is a dirty dude who I lost tons of respect for,but funny thing about it,he used the same tactics on Berto...
          It wasn't nearly as blatant, though. Like you, I had a ton of respect for Ortiz as well and actually enjoyed watching him fight... but after his showing against Mayweather... I could tell he was trying to fight dirty because I was getting aggravated at the constant use of grinding his head in Mayweather's chin as well as doing calve raises throughout. Probably won't watch any Ortiz fights from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            loved every second of Ortiz getting his dirty ass ko'd
            I loved Larry's shocked look on his face.

Comment

[QUOTE=SyrianKid;11222295]STOP WITH THE IMAGINARY ELBOWS , WE ALL SEE THAT ORTIZ IS THROWING HIS HEADBUTTS LIKE A CHEATER WHO IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT

It goes both ways brah,

These videos are pro victor like the others were pro mayweather.

From what i see, When victor got inside he presses his forehead against

Floyd's chest which is normal, some are border line, but nothing really

was intentional , however the last one he did was intentional without a doubt.

Mayweather does block with his elbow, put you can't swing it out like he did

in the fight. Fighters will

probably get away with it on the inside when they press it against the body

to press the other fighter back, but Mayweather swang that **** out

on Ortiz's face, he connected a quite a few on the inside, some where

legal to get Ortiz off, but some were meant to do damage.

WTF is up with Cortez, should've issued some soft warnings to BOTH

fighters, instead he just letting the fight explode.

And as far as people saying "Mayweather punched ortiz for the headbutt",

BS, Floyd would've done that **** either way, if he saw the opportunity to

get one in. He's done it before.

And Ortiz should've kept his hands up, and tightened his jaw after

Mayweather connected with his first hook, instead of looking away.

If he can't get the pacquiao fight, I'd pay to see the rematch.

Comment

One thing is clear no matter what Floyd fights dirty!

1. He forced his opponent to take his fake OST to install his will to them.
                2. He uses Cortiz as ref because he allowed Floyd to do his dirty tricks.
                3. He used his elbow as a punch.
                4. He used his forearm to choke his opponent.
                5. He used his either hand to push down his opponent then punch with the other hand.
                6. He used sucker punch in some of them.

All above, you can watch it from Floyd fights against Gatti, Hatton, Mosley and Ortiz. in no particular order.

Comment

Floyd was elbowing Ortiz that's why Ortiz answered back with a headbutt. They r both wrong imo

Comment

[QUOTE=CasualBoxingFan;11225522]
                    STOP WITH THE IMAGINARY ELBOWS , WE ALL SEE THAT ORTIZ IS THROWING HIS HEADBUTTS LIKE A CHEATER WHO IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT

It goes both ways brah,

Credit on the video. Make great points, people are delusional when it comes to floyd.

Comment

[QUOTE=CasualBoxingFan;11225522]
                      STOP WITH THE IMAGINARY ELBOWS , WE ALL SEE THAT ORTIZ IS THROWING HIS HEADBUTTS LIKE A CHEATER WHO IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT

It goes both ways brah,

Actually Cortez saw the elbow as well, he did caution Floyd in the 2nd round for it, "Come on get that elbow out of there" I mean Floyd fans tend to say he didnt use elbows but I guess Cortez warning him for it was a fluke

Comment

Working...
                      X