No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
    and what position is the hardest in your opinion?
    From a physical standpoint? Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
      From a physical standpoint? Center.
      but how if the center see's everything? have you ever been standing straight up and have a line back coming full speed behind your back ready to unleash on you? linemen do **** but block that's not as physicall as being a linebacker or a running back is it? if you're talking physical running back is the hardest position but it doesn't matter because quarterback is the hardest and most important position on an nfl team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
        but how if the center see's everything? have you ever been standing straight up and have a line back coming full speed behind your back ready to unleash on you? linemen do **** but block that's not as physicall as being a linebacker or a running back is it? if you're talking physical running back is the hardest position but it doesn't matter because quarterback is the hardest and most important position on an nfl team.
        I thought about running back too. And I'm not doubting that quarterback is the most difficult position in football, but that designation comes not as much from the physical demands of that position as much as it comes from the mental constitution and even-keeled demeanor necessary to play quarterback.

Comment

• I can't believe the Steelers almost blew that ****...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
            I thought about running back too. And I'm not doubting that quarterback is the most difficult position in football, but that designation comes not as much from the physical demands of that position as much as it comes from the mental constitution and even-keeled demeanor necessary to play quarterback.
            yea but do you know what it's like to physically tired and mentally tired? It seems like the mentally tired takes so much more out of you! When I was going through college I worked a warehouse job which was tiring and then I moved inside to the office and it was all mental and there was just times when i wish I was just working in the warehouse instead where **** was much easier.

Comment

• Biggest game of the week tonight, imo the game will be won in the trenches and I think Minnesota will dominate the line of scrimage on both sides of the ball, smash those cheeseheads
              Last edited by Duggie; 10-05-2009, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Best game I've ever seen Big Ben play, he had me scared when he took those two sacks in a row but realized its not he same D without Troy and stayed aggressive to the end.

Comment

• bump ..... Fantasy football help ....

which 2 WR should i start??

Reggie Wayne vs Titans i'll start reggie

and

Mike Sims-walker vs Seahawks

or

Steve Smith NYG vs Oakland (they have Asomugha)

Comment

• I thought the NFL stopped when the Bears have a bye week.

Wow, there are games this week? Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I thought the NFL stopped when the Bears have a bye week.

Wow, there are games this week? Cool.
                      Bears .

Comment

Working...
                      X