Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd thinks he is a PPV draw............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.5 million.

You ain't getting that by fighting Steve Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
      ya really if floyd aint a ppv attraction no one is
      I'm not even talking boxing, I'm talking any sport, event etc. If Floyd ain't a ppv attraction in this current era then who is? One person.

Comment

cotto-mayorga 250k buys..
        cotto-rito 2 600k buys

floyd-cotto 1.5M buys
        Mayweather name alone does a million plus everytime.

da fack is u talkin bout willis?

i should red k you for this nonsense champ
        Last edited by KING MEAT; 02-22-2013, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Remember the days all of the "Pac-Nation" patting themselves on the back over the Nike contract?

I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Remember the days all of the "Pac-Nation" patting themselves on the back over the Nike contract?

I do.
            Isn't a Nike endorsement actually a pretty big deal?

It beats selling stickers and folders that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              Oscar wasn't prime in the internet and social media era. Some of his numbers were bordering Tyson territory.

If you inflate that to today's standards, I'm pretty damn confident they blow Floyd's #s out the water.

And are you on crack??? The reason why Floyd's #s are so big, is because of Oscar........
              People keep going on and on about how things are ''easier'' in today's era overlooking the fact that boxing is now a niche sport and the fact that modern day fighters now have to deal with people who will quite happily stream their fights for free.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Isn't a Nike endorsement actually a pretty big deal?

It beats selling stickers and folders that's for sure.
                Fact:

Bears eat beets.

Bears beets Battlestar Galactica.

I sell stickers and folders by the 99 underpass, cross street Stockton Blvd. 7 houses down from the broken down Pinto.

Here is my number:

281-330-8004.

Be the little white guy in the black car.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Fact:

Bears eat beets.

Bears beets Battlestar Galactica.

I sell stickers and folders by the 99 underpass, cross street Stockton Blvd. 7 houses down from the broken down Pinto.

Here is my number:

281-330-8004.

Be the little white guy in the black car.
                  You sell stickers and folders too? Are they better quality than these? I want some with those super cool tricked out import cars on the front.

Comment

Man grow up.....

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    but is he really? Three fighters come to mind as some of his highest earning PPV's: Hatton, ODLH, & Cotto. Not saying he can't draw, but I think he is full of himself and reality will hit him when he fights for 2nd rate Showtime and doesn't draw such high numbers as before. I for one am disappointed in the network switch as well, but as long as he fights more often I can't complain.
                    I can tell from your comments that you're probably just hating because you yourself can't make major changes in your life as Floyd has done. No need to hate young man, one day when you are all grown up maybe you might understand the true meaning of the phase "Business Move". That 2nd rate network makes just as much as your favorite HBO. Hiw else could the lure Floyd away from HBO, s out of touch ass?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      You sell stickers and folders too? Are they better quality than these? I want some with those super cool tricked out import cars on the front.

That's pretty funny, you know what makes me laugh?

Seriously though there's a double standard that's sickening on this site. Selling folders and stickers looks incredibly stupid but using it to portray Pacquiao in a more positive light is dishonest when the later has a string of atrocious albums.

Comment

Working...
                      X