No announcement yet.

The longest you've went without sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Just drove 36 hours nonstop from LA last week. Real talk. Almost no sleep the night before departure either. Most brutal thing I've ever done.
    How far did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      How far did you get?
      lol that's some Man v.s. Driving ****.

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I might need some coke for this weekend. I gotta plane to catch in a few hours and then my bud is trying to talk me into driving from Vegas to Venice Beach on Friday fml
      Ask Shiranui his secret. Fuggin drove 36 hours that's crazy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        lol that's some Man v.s. Driving ****.

Ask Shiranui his secret. Fuggin drove 36 hours that's crazy.
        36 hours is nuts. He must of drove from Cal to New York. I think the most I can drive is 10 hours in a day.

Comment

Just drove 36 hours nonstop from LA last week. Real talk. Almost no sleep the night before departure either. Most brutal thing I've ever done.
          Explain this.

Comment

36 hours is nuts. He must of drove from Cal to New York. I think the most I can drive is 10 hours in a day.
            I drive to and from San Antonio/Houston (Both about 3-5 hours away depending on how much dicking around I do) and round trip that's too much for me.

So yeah the 10 hours round trip on my part is just too much already. Nobody has ever called me a patient person which I'm not.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Explain this.
              Nothing to explain, just had to be done. No tricks. Took one 5-hour energy about 26 hours in. Should've taken another after that one wore off, last 6 hours were seriously bad. I've stayed up much longer than 36 before, but never while having to be active and focused the entire time.

Comment

I think Wilt Chamberlin holds that record and did it in the low thirties. It's gonna be more like 45 hours for a sane person.

I got from LA to East Utah in something like 12 hours. It took 3 more days of driving to reach NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  I think Wilt Chamberlin holds that record and did it in the low thirties. It's gonna be more like 45 hours for a sane person.

I got from LA to East Utah in something like 12 hours. It took 3 more days of driving to reach NYC.
                  lol just 1 more thing Wilt the Stilt holds a record over.

Comment

No one took me up.:clap::sarcastic:

Comment

Nothing to explain, just had to be done. No tricks. Took one 5-hour energy about 26 hours in. Should've taken another after that one wore off, last 6 hours were seriously bad. I've stayed up much longer than 36 before, but never while having to be active and focused the entire time.
                      Driving from Detroit to Vegas was tough and we broke that up in days. I'd imagine that being very difficult.

Comment

Working...
                      X