No announcement yet.

Can Chavez Jr be defeated?he seems like an unstoppable force at the moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Chavez Jr be defeated?he seems like an unstoppable force at the moment

His body attack plus his huge frame and superior strength along with his movement in the ring and his granite chin seem to much for anyone to be able to deal with.This kid may never be defeated I can see him winning titles all the way to cruiserweight

why people like to criticize him is beyond me,this kid would end Sergios career if they ever fought

Comment

People love to hate him, but he's very underrated, has heart, and genetics and size on his side. He's going to surprise people.

Comment

This kid is tough and is huge.his body attack is beautiful

Comment

I'm turning you guys red. If you actually believe this non-sense then you're crazy.

Comment

The walking dead pretty good.

Comment

Anybody can be beaten, especially chavez.

Comment

Is this a serious thread?

"may never be defeated" and "winning titles all the way to cruiser weight" is just a complete exaggeration of Jr's abilities and makes me believe that you're EXTREMELY overrating him.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  I'm turning you guys red. If you actually believe this non-sense then you're crazy.
                  who cares about red or whatever that is,Chavez jr will be p4p#1 by 2013

Comment

All I have to say is 46 have tried and 46 have failed. There is no blueprint on how to beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X