Collapse
No announcement yet.

G dog receiving threats, retiring from this forum for GOOD now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay g-dog, who else is gunna give me streams???

Comment

Don't leave G. If you do, we will be forced to actually talk about boxing and MMA again. It's not much fun without you.

BTW guys, no one is leaving or going anywhere. He'll be back about an hour after I finish posting this. Probably just got writer's block and is trying to figure out what else he could possibly post. But he'll be back.

Comment

Hey G-Dog, I threaten you to come back and start posting asap! Or else.

Comment

Why would you leave because of that c u n t, jeez

Comment

Originally posted by Youresosecksy View Post
            Why would you leave because of that c u n t, jeez
            I don't remember me giving you permission to open your cockholster, four eye's. Now do everyone a favor, and do what you do best, Ugly Betty. Make a fu.cking sammich, and suck a dick up to the hiccup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I don't remember me giving you permission to open your cockholster, four eye's. Now do everyone a favor, and do what you do best, Ugly Betty. Make a fu.cking sammich, and suck a dick up to the hiccup.
              Was that suppose to be funny... i didn't laugh.. not even a little

Comment

I did. Pretty ****in loud too...........................Ugly Betty was some funny ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  I did. Pretty ****in loud too...........................Ugly Betty was some funny ****.
                  Betty is beautiful

Comment

Betty is beautiful
                    Maybe the top of her head is pretty. You know what they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, unless that b!tch is Betty's as$.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry. You must have me confused with someone who gives a ****, Ms. saggy beef curtains. I'll tell Len's Crafter's to put a hold on your Hubble telescope eyewear, just because I'm such a stand up guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X