No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Targeting Maidana's Conqueror Kotelnik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Targeting Maidana's Conqueror Kotelnik

Team Alexander reached out to BoxingScene.com to express their dismay at being unable to land a fight with Marcos Maidana, who agreed to fight WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley on June 19. Devon Alexander's manager Kevin Cunningham said "Ryan we flew out to Vegas to watch Maidana fight [Victor] Cayo and we were lead to believe we would be fighting Maidana on August 17th. We are disappointed that he is fighting Bradley instead." [Click Here To Read More]

Not a bad stay busy fight.

A boring fight though.

Comment

Better than other names floating around. All the top guys at 140 are atleast fighting amongst each other. We will see who will be the last man standing

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Better than other names floating around. All the top guys at 140 are atleast fighting amongst each other. We will see who will be the last man standing
        not bad. did alexander make a big enough impression for HBO to carry a kotelnik fight though?
        still think judah's the best choice.

Comment

**** that he just got beat by khan alexander would just put a beating on him how bout he fight the winner of paulie vs khan. Or the winner of nate vs ortiz

Comment

Boring not interested in watching Kotelnik get beat up again.

Comment

Kotelnik stinks, but I guess its an alright fight. Won't be too fan-friendly though.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                What about Judah. I'm not a big fan of him and def think he is a mental midget in the ring but I would still think he would have a chance at beating any of the top guys at 140. Alexander should fight him. I think if Zab works on his mental game he can beat anyone at 140 and it would be exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                  **** that he just got beat by khan alexander would just put a beating on him how bout he fight the winner of paulie vs khan. Or the winner of nate vs ortiz
                  why wait for the paulie/khan winner if khan wont fight him (which i dont think khan would)?

ortiz/ alexander would be really nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by solly6 View Post
                    What about Judah. I'm not a big fan of him and def think he is a mental midget in the ring but I would still think he would have a chance at beating any of the top guys at 140. Alexander should fight him. I think if Zab works on his mental game he can beat anyone at 140 and it would be exciting to watch.
                    I like that fight better.

Comment

Working...
                    X