No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse's Manager: Layoff After Garcia Loss Did Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse's Manager: Layoff After Garcia Loss Did Good

Dangerous junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse (34-3, 32KOs) needed several months to rest his body, according to his manager Mario Arano.

Matthysse just returned to the gym and expects to return to action on a date in April. He was last seen in action last September, when he lost a twelve round unanimous decision to WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vamos lucas la concha de su madre

#WARLUCAS

Comment

He needs to defend that eye when he fights. I think he can, he's not a face-first Margarito. Hopefully they match him with someone interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        He needs to defend that eye when he fights. I think he can, he's not a face-first Margarito. Hopefully they match him with someone interesting.
        Your sig is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Your sig is disturbing.
          I agree, yours isn't weird like his,but that is kind of funny/true,they do look similar

Comment

Mathysse's vs browner make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Your sig is disturbing.
              *Adblocks it*

Too goddamn weird for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                I agree, yours isn't weird like his,but that is kind of funny/true,they do look similar
                I'm not sure if they're legit or not yet cause neither has fought good opposition. Not that it's their fault and I'm not saying they won't fare well when they do, but it is true. I think Gabe knows he's in for a tough fight, he's just trying to get under their skin.

Comment

Really

Fractured right orbital bone, I did not know it was fractured. From now on all fighters are going to target his right orbital bone. This could be the end for Matthysse. I hope not.

Comment

Cotto

Remember Cotto targeting Margaritos orbital bone LOL. When they stopped the fight Cotto gave Margarito a long stare. Please Margarito was eating those punches and smiling and then after the fight said Cotto punches like a little girl. Cottto could not even fracture it again, but then again he did not hit him as many times as pacman. The point is the doctor stopped the fight because Margarito had a broken orbital bone in the past so what if the same thing happens to Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                    X