Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does a woman's butthole taste like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Kev will be sitting there tonite with a penny in front of him on a role play tip
    lmao!!! theres something wrong with the ***** if her ass taste like pennies thats fo sho.

Comment

Pennies -> dirty metal/copper -> iron. it tastes like iron. think raw placenta.

Comment

It's still one of those things that most girls will be a bit freaked out about.

Comment

It depends what she's been eating.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
            Never. Have never known one who took their panties off that didn't expect it. What the hell could they say?

All I've ever heard in my existence was 1 more moan.

They love getting worked down there, hence I think most of.............. of the lezbos.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
            Last edited by Run; 07-23-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

They would be if you had a tongue like that in you avi

Comment

There could be a spot you won't hit with your Jimmy.

Have to commence the tongue all that. I mean even playing field.

That means you request a nice *******. Or just take it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Never. Have never known one who took their panties off that didn't expect it. What the hell could they say?

All I've ever heard in my existence was 1 more moan.

They love getting worked down there, hence I think most of of the lezbos.
                  Really? I must visit sometime.

Maybe a lot of them get freaked out because a lot of guys don't do it. It's only something you'd do to a girl in shape though. Certainly not just any old slag.

Comment

Really? I must visit sometime.

Maybe a lot of them get freaked out because a lot of guys don't do it. It's only something you'd do do a girl in shape though. Certainly not just any old slag.
                    I just feel that If I'm in front of a female who want's me physically.........She's going to get stripped, taken and done in with. Not in a harmful way.

It's just I'll do whatever the **** I please with her. I see inside she's a female...........I can literally smell her wanting to get ravaged.

Comment

Interesting thread. Many men plain refuse to eat pu$$, but they do eat aynus. Weird tis.

Comment

Working...
                      X