No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Wants Random Drug Testing For All His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    Is it year round? If not, there is no point.
    That's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      Is it year round? If not, there is no point.
      Good post, that is true.

AFAIK, Donaire is the only fighter participating in the YEAR ROUND Olympic style random testing.

The other ones claim they do Olympic Style testing, but in reality they aren't because it's not year round.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Don't you mean Broner?
        Naw. Don't remember if i did call Broner. But it was Bradley that i called a wanna be Floyd or poor mans version of Floyd when Tim and Alexander were in front of the media. Alexander's manager was the one talking back while Tim was just going on a roll.

Comment

Will you please fight MARQUEZ.

Comment

I hoped he will not pass

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              You can add WBO Welterweight champion Timothy Bradley to the growing line of boxers who are now both participating and requiring Olympic style random drug testing for their fights. Bradley is set to tangle with Ruslan Provodnikov March 16th and both fighters have agreed to both random urine and blood testing leading up to their bout.

Floyd Mayweather pioneered this drug testing movement that has been adopted quite frequently and has almost become a prerequisite for many big fights. Bradley states not only will be using random drug testing for this fight, but he will be doing it for every one of his fights going forward. [Click Here To Read More]
              No matter what anyone says or thinks, Mayweather has changed the course of boxing. I commend Bradley for finally stepping up to the plate. Someone should post that video of Bradley from about 2 years ago when he was blatantly knocking drug tests and saying Floyd should the drug testing demands and just fight Pac. He proclaimed he didn't care if his opponent was on PEDs, he would fight them anyway. Floyd is a trend setter.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Good post, that is true.

AFAIK, Donaire is the only fighter participating in the YEAR ROUND Olympic style random testing.

The other ones claim they do Olympic Style testing, but in reality they aren't because it's not year round.
                People must question his year round testing with a PED pioneer on his team. Not saying he is cutting corners but it must be questioned honestly.

Comment

If it's not year round testing then it is worthless.

Comment

Working...
                  X