Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    "A fool and his money soon part"

Floyd Mayweather is broke. Now that he's run out of money and sees Manny is past his best, he'll fight him:

http://www.examiner.com/article/cash...manny-pacquiao
    That's kinda sad that Floyd is broke, but I mean when you spend money like he does it's really no surprise.

Comment

• GET THIS FIGHT, ****.
      I wish it wasn't so hard for it to be

"I can beat him, let's fight."
      or
      "I challenge you, here and now."

Comment

• I still wanna see it, I don't give a f**k. It would still be entertaining. Meaningless & irrelevant? Yeah. But still worth a night of beers, shots, and boxing.

Floyd would be a solid favorite but Manny would still have a shot, as lets be honest both are trending downward.

Comment

• sparring partner

Hey guys,

Are you a Fighter looking for someone to Spar with? We’re putting together a service that helps fighters connect with people of similar skill level and experience easily and quickly. It would be a huge help to get your honest feedback. If you’re interested, please give us your thoughts plentyoffighters. com

Thanks,
          ric

Find sparring partners in your city
          Same weight/ Same experience
          Free to sign up

Comment

• Naaaaahhh I sparred with my boy Brian Sutherland and he fractured 3 of my ribs with of delicate jab to the body

Comment

• Agreed in full - who cares if Manny's a little past his prime - Mayweather's gonna need to buy a couple new diamond-studded Bentley s pretty soon right?

Comment

• sparring

Hey guys,

i was wondering if it is difficult to find someone to Spar with for a Martial Artist/Fighter/Boxer? We’re putting together a service that helps fighters connect with people of similar skill level and experience easily and quickly. It would be a huge help to get your honest feedback. If you’re interested, please give us your thoughts ww w.plentyoffighters. com or you can email me at plentyoffightersgmail. com. or google plentyoffighters any advice or knowledge you can give would be very valuable.

Thanks,
                ric

Comment

• Umm was Broner wearing Pac boxing shoes in that promo?

Comment

• Mayweather just posted "get ready" on his FB... i think hes gonna announce his fight. I have a feeling theyre gonna give pacquiao to him now bcuz guerrero wont bring him that big money and u cant risk pacquiao losing again.

Comment

• I hear Floyd wants Pac now. Well i dont want to see it now, but if Floyd insists on having that fight now, just getting it in, that Floyd will get no credit whatsoever for the win.

Dont try fooling us into thinking you beat the FOTD, so therefore they must have got it wrong and in fact you are the FOTD.

Ok , fight Pac then, but youve been warned, you will get no credit whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X