No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Rather Not Face Peterson in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Rather Not Face Peterson in The UK

Amir Khan maintains he was fully focused on Lamont Peterson going into last weekend's bout in Washington - and that he is now thinking only of a rematch at a neutral venue early next year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Does Amir Khan not know what to say? To me it kinda feels like he wants to blame Roach. I wouldn't say I focused 100% after that fight. I wouldn't say that it was going to be a tough fight after stating that I would get a KO.. Khan is talking to NAIVE!

Comment

The dude went to Peterson's home town as a challenger, got jobbed, now when asked if he'd like it in his hometown, has said no.

And people really give this man criticism and **** for the fight? Wow.

Comment

Khan can wait another 3-4 years to have a rematch. For the mean time you can fight Mike Jones, forget Floyd and Pac you're not on their level..

Comment

Id give Khan respect if he fights Prescott now.

Khan needs to fight Prescott then Peterson, avenge both losses.

Comment

im glad benidict khan lost !!!!! maybe that will teach him not to stab his friends like manny in the back and learn some humility like pac !!!!!!!! you never see pac going out looking past and disrespecting the opponents he goes into the ring with !!!! why becase hes humble and is a consumate professional !!!!! god dont like ugly thats why manny and tim tebo contnue to win !!! and egotistical fighters like khan lose !!! and mayweather looses out side of the ring !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
              The dude went to Peterson's home town as a challenger, got jobbed, now when asked if he'd like it in his hometown, has said no.

And people really give this man criticism and **** for the fight? Wow.
              Makes you wonder what the real reason is....

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                im glad benidict khan lost !!!!! maybe that will teach him not to stab his friends like manny in the back and learn some humility like pac !!!!!!!! you never see pac going out looking past and disrespecting the opponents he goes into the ring with !!!! why becase hes humble and is a consumate professional !!!!! god dont like ugly thats why manny and tim tebo contnue to win !!! and egotistical fighters like khan lose !!! and mayweather looses out side of the ring !!!!!!
                God doesn't approve of fornicaters/birth control users like pacquiao either........

Comment

kahn..

if this fight was in England, Peterson would of gotten 2 pts deducted for lowering his head.. and kahn would of gotten credit for 2 knock downs.. i say they fight on a replica ship of the titanic in the middle of the atlantic.. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                    God doesn't approve of fornicaters/birth control users like pacquiao either........
                    at least manny isnt going around like some pervert groping womens like amir !!!!!!! and what is amir doing with a bag of "white substance" ???!!!! was it coke or was it some kind of ruthies he was planning on using on that poor women !!!!!

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_head...name_page.html

its like i said god doesnt like ugly thats why karma is cathing up to amir right now !!! he disrespected manny who did nothing but look out for him and this is what he gets !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X