Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Solis: Archie is Confused With The WBC's Position

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Solis: Archie is Confused With The WBC's Position

Archie Solis, the IBF's 108-pound champion, is confused with the World Boxing Council's position on his physical altercation with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, the WBC's champion at 154-pounds. As BoxingScene.com first reported on Tuesday, Alvarez allegedly confronted Solis at a local running ground in Guadalajara, Mexico, where both of them were training.

[Click Here To Read More]

Probably Solis got ko and doesnīt remember what happened or who punched him. I saw his interview in espn and he said, "I donīt even know caneloīs brothers", later "I only know his brother called "el espaņol"... he also said "I got ko"... later he said "I didnīt got ko I was on my knee". Inconsistent stuff, now letīs see who are those witnesses he mentions and what do they say.

Comment

just sue the guy and take some money ...

how big are canelo's other brothers? the guy the beat him did break his chin, I presume a Big Guy, not everyone can beat up a world champion even if he is only a flyweight...

Comment

Archie seems like a good guy with a good head on his shoulders, talking about not wanting money but justice, instead. Good for him. He has a good point about the WBC's stance on the issue. Why are they offering to pay? Are they trying to sweep this thing under the rug? Also, you should never hit guys that are smaller than you, especially that small. That's messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
          Archie seems like a good guy with a good head on his shoulders, talking about not wanting money but justice, instead. Good for him. He has a good point about the WBC's stance on the issue. Why are they offering to pay? Are they trying to sweep this thing under the rug? Also, you should never hit guys that are smaller than you, especially that small. That's messed up.
          oh stop it,If ur friend is fcking around with ur girl,Ur not gonna beat his azz?
          Or ur gonna have to weigh him first?lol

Comment

A light middleweight attacks a light flyweight for the WBC title ..

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              oh stop it,If ur friend is fcking around with ur girl,Ur not gonna beat his azz?
              If i was a 154 champion and my gf was messing around with a 108lber behind my back, i would be taking a serious look at myself and my shortcomings!

Comment

Such a crazy story.

I know Solis is a world-class boxer but hitting a little guy like that should cause guilt in a normal-sized man. I'd be guilty and Solis would absolutely punish me if he wanted too.

Also Canelo is lying - let's be honest, lol.

Comment

okey guys any PICS of the GIRL?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    you mean ex girl right?
                    soooo, are canelo's balls shaved and all smooth like eggs?

Comment

Working...
                    X