No announcement yet.

Roach: "True Mexicans Will Support Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: "True Mexicans Will Support Manny Pacquiao"

Freddie Roach, trainer of WBC lightweight champ Manny Pacquiao, told Filipino scribe Dennis Principe that true Mexicans will support Manny when he challenges Oscar De La Hoya on December 6 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Roach says that De La Hoya has never been accepted by boxing fans who live in Mexico, and only Mexican-Americans have actually supported him. [details]

That's bull DLH all the way.

Comment

Hyperion calls you a ****en lier.

Now, i hope Delahoya ends that **** quick, anything less will be unacceptable.

Comment

Go Go Go DLH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          Hyperion calls you a ****en lier.

Now, i hope Delahoya ends that **** quick, anything less will be unacceptable.
          DLH can definitely end it quick if he wanted to. I have a feeling he will carry Pacquiao though as to make the fight seem competitive.

Pacquiao is a midget DLH can lay him out with one well placed left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenSnake View Post
            DLH can definitely end it quick if he wanted to. I have a feeling he will carry Pacquiao though as to make the fight seem competitive.

He has to make it look competitive, so i figure it'll end before 8 rounds. But i think Pacquiao is going to try and stay away so he may survive the 12.

Comment

I have to root for DLH now, im disappointed in roach

Comment

Very true.

Comment

Starting to get sick of Roach's bull****.

Comment

I agree man, DLH is going to make it competitive like Pac made David Diaz look difficult and finish him off in the later rounds....

Comment

Working...
                    X