No announcement yet.

Mike Dallas Jr.....WHO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Dallas Jr.....WHO??

Ok Matthysee ko'd some dude who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning..WOW,...Are people really going crazy over this??he ko'd a c class fighter big fucking deal..now we get ridiculous threads bout Garcia being scared,Mattyhsee fighting Floyd,Broner bring shook..REALLY???? Ya'll are to easily impressed on here

We were all saying this before last night.

Comment

I thought Matthysse was gonna get to him late, but he dropped him with a counter in the first round. It's more about what he did, not who he did it to.

Comment

I think hes getting more props for Garcia not seemingup to the idea of facing him and his fights with Judah and Alexander where he deserves at least 1 W

Comment

Here we go...attack Matthysse because a few people mentioned him in the same breath as your hero.

yawn

Comment

He's the guy Lucas had to settle for after Garcia ducked lucas

You take things against floyd so sensitively Larry You were just riding Lucas's nuts not 24 hours ago

Comment

That wasn't his best or only K.O., out of 33 wins 31 ended in K.O. and his 2 losses are real controversial, I honestly thought he beat both Judah an Alexander! I wouldn't match him with Floyd tho, but Broner I'm sure he can get it and Garcia really would have no chance vs. Matthysse!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                Ok Matthysee ko'd some dude who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning..WOW,...Are people really going crazy over this??he ko'd a c class fighter big fucking deal..now we get ridiculous threads bout Garcia being scared,Mattyhsee fighting Floyd,Broner bring shook..REALLY???? Ya'll are to easily impressed on here
                you complain about EVERYTHING. Log off and go punch that bag.

Comment

Now put some Lotion on Son help you out with your ashy-ness!

Comment

Ah here we go. One of those threads/posts I predicted. "Whos Dallas Jr" while completely ignoring the rest of Matthysse's resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X