No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Mayweather, Malignaggi-Mosley, Hopkins, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
    Let's be real about this Paulie has featherfist and his chin isn't all that great either. I can see Shane KOing him easily and Alexander aint all that either. I don't think Shane is trying for another run I think he wants to put his career to bed respectfully and winning the title then defending it is a good look for him. If Shane KO's Paulie like he's suppose to then he can defend against Maidana then go for a big money rematch against Cotto then retire.
    I agree that Shane has a definite shot against Paulie, who hasn't looked great himself outside of the senchencko fight. Mosley is no senchencko! If Mosley wins he definitely has a shot at beating Maidana, who is not as powerful in the welterweight division. If Malignaggi does beat Mosley he certainly won't blow him out of the water. I like this fight, get it done. Maidana against the winner lets make it happen.

Comment

Terrible match. Hopefully Mosley still has enough left to KO Malignaggi. Then they can both retire.

Comment

Looks like Broner-Burns could be happening after all. Bogere-Abril was rescheduled.

Comment

Let's be real about this Paulie has featherfist and his chin isn't all that great either. I can see Shane KOing him easily and Alexander aint all that either. I don't think Shane is trying for another run I think he wants to put his career to bed respectfully and winning the title then defending it is a good look for him. If Shane KO's Paulie like he's suppose to then he can defend against Maidana then go for a big money rematch against Cotto then retire.
          Um, which Paulie are you talking about? Yes he has very little power but one thing Paulie does have is a good chin. Has had one his whole career. Even his KO loses were TKO's not KO's.

Comment

Mayweather Will Never Fight Canelo; Tim Bradley Can't Beat Shane Mosley!

I would love to see Bradley give Mosley a shot, and get knocked out just like Margarito got. Think that fight out. Mags will get the beating of his life against Mosley. Mosley is always in shape, stays in the gym, lives a clean life, lost only to three of the best. Khan can't beat Mosley, Neither can Maidana, Lopez, Garcia, Guerrero, or even Juan Manuel Marquez, can't beat a 41 year old Shane Mosley. If so, sign up!!!

Floyd Junior on the other hand will not fight Canelo; this is all image control, the illusion Floyd wants the fight, when he will get knocked out if he ever stepped in the ring with Canelo..

Comment

So half the people here are saying Floyd-Canelo is a bad fight, the other half are saying he's ducking if he doesn't fight him. Floyd's damned if does and damned if he don't, what else is new???

Comment

GBP has a lot going on in 2013. I would like Mayweather to fight Canelo in May but it looks like it will be the Ghost which I am cool with. The Ghost has earn that shot of making that big money with all that he has gone through. With him being hurt and being away from the sport. Going through that tough time being there for his wife you gotta have a lot of respect for a guy like that. I have no interest in a Mosley vs Malignaggi fight but I ll watch it any way. I hope this isn't a main event fight. Hopkins vs Cloud I like this fight if Hopkins wins I would like for him to retire.

Comment

the Swiss Banker always talking that ish I like to hear ....I agree 100% with what he said about Shane....well said Rich!!...if the IBF gives their nod of approval for the B.Hop-Cloud fight, that would give B.Hop a chance to leave the game with the SAME belt he defended some 20 times....with Chad Dawson being the rightful owner of the LHW crown, a Hop win over Cloud would just make him a paper champ so thats th only thing that taints the history attatched to this fight imo

as far as Floyd....I don't care who he fights....none of the dudes mentioned are threats imo

Comment

Mayweather should fight Canelo, Sergio Martinez and Pacquiao

Comment

Getting ahead of yourself there chief. First off, Paulie's chin isn't all that great? His chin has never let him down, and he's known as guy who can take punch (but not give it). I don't see mosley KO'ing Paulie at all. What will happen is that it will be a competitive fight for 4-5 rounds then Paulie's activity will take over, but not hurting mosley - and he will cruise to a boring UD. However, I do agree that Alexander is not great at all and he will be exposed by Brook in feb as the fraud he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X