No announcement yet.

Morales tested positive for Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post

I've never heard a mexican say cono but that shlt was still funny.

Comment

I FKN KNEW IT

He ate a bad chimmi changa!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        I've never heard a mexican say cono but that shlt was still funny.
        Thx..fixed that.

Last edited by jaded; 10-19-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Wait, is Mexico the only place where I can get contaminated meat?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Wait, is Mexico the only place where I can get contaminated meat?
            give it up man. you like a troll. you already posted this in every thread related and I answered your question that you chose to ignore. Because your not really intrested in discussing the situation rather then troll around. Get a life.

where you posted same shit your talking now I replied saw you read it but ignored it just to troll

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=569721&page=9

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              That's worth pointing out.

Its possible because mexico doesnt have the same quality controls the US does with farm animals.

He may be able to use it as an excuse, though at the same time, given his history of having trouble making weight which gotten worse with age, its very believable hes guilty. If it was someone like pac or floyd who could make weight tomorrow then I would be more questioning.

Comment

although I believe Erik probably got contaminated accidentally, will the fight continue or be cancelled??

Comment

did not see that coming. But is whats gonna hapen now? Is he going to be punished or somethin?

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    although I believe Erik probably got contaminated accidentally, will the fight continue or be cancelled??
                    IM speculating but according to everyone the fights still on. So seems like they believe its contamination and the level arent that high to suggest otherwise, else they would have just said the level are to high to not be contamination and fights off but no they still licensed him to fight so I betting the fights goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      I guess it will go on since they are going to wait to check the results of his B sample until after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X