Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, HBO 24/7 Chavez Jr. vs Martinez is playing right now.....on ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, HBO 24/7 Chavez Jr. vs Martinez is playing right now.....on ESPN?

Just noticed this. These guys don't even speak English and getting this exposure! Since when did they play 24/7 on ESPN, or is this something new?

Now this is real exposure. Can't wait for Sat. night, hopefully lots of people tune in.

I'll be really surprised if Sergio doesn't handle the kid with ease. I mean, we know he's going to be a LOT tougher an opponent than Andy Lee or Rubio. Rubio went the distance and hardly ever looked truly hurt, he also got some good work in. Martinez can just keep turning him and cutting him up, ala Pavlik fight.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...d-content-deal

Comment

Oh wow, now that's some good stuff.

Comment

just now saw this too thinking it was WSOP and was gonna wait for boxing to come on. good stuff

Comment

el artesano is fighting after d 24/7

Comment

Yes he is. Weird for a thursday

Comment

Damn that steak he's eating looks good as fcuk right now

Comment

I just want to see if ESPN will actually how highlights of Martinez/Chavez Jr instead of the picture **** they always do.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I just want to see if ESPN will actually how highlights of Martinez/Chavez Jr instead of the picture **** they always do.
                    They do the picture stuff because HBO doesnt allow them to broadcast the video

Comment

Working...
                    X