No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner, Escobedo Post-Fight Quotes: Battering Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner, Escobedo Post-Fight Quotes: Battering Photos

CINCINNATI - Adrien Broner was stripped of his WBO junior lightweight title on Friday when he weighed in more than 3 pounds overweight.

But following his fifth-round technical knockout of Vicente Escobedo on Saturday night, Broner promised there would be many more title chances as he moves up to the 135-pound class.

"I'm going out of my weight class, and I'll take on anyone," said Broner moments after his TKO of the top-ranked WBO contender at 2:32 of the fifth.

"Vicente is a world-class fighter. I can't take anything away from him. But he didn't hit me with anything significant. I make all my work easy." [Click Here To Read More]

misquote s Broner nnot going ut of his wt, he can't make wt & w/in a yr will b @ '40 & c'ng problems he has not encountered before...@ 140 &5'7'' he not big...

Comment

another annoying chango that acts very stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
        another annoying chango that acts very stupid
        Lol yup. JMM would tax this loud mouth. I would also like to see bam bam walk him down.

Comment

You will be disappointed if u think "bam bam" would beat broner up. Rios would get tagged all night. No defense, hes done.

Comment

Bring on Gamboa. It would be a good one.

Comment

This guy is super talented but his attitude sucks, he needs to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                You will be disappointed if u think "bam bam" would beat broner up. Rios would get tagged all night. No defense, hes done.
                that's what everyone said when he faced that talented Cuban Miguel Acosta. Who is a bigger power puncher than Broner.

Lets see it happen

Comment

Originally posted by HolyOrdeal
                  lol u ******s hate it when a talented black boxer rises

Good job Adrien look forward to seeing him against the other Lightweights
                  What when he weighs in at Super lightweight lol!

Comment

Broner Is A Clown, An Idiot! Unprofessional, Can't Make Weight On Purpose!

Just like Rios; no discipline, trash talking rube, who will get dismantled at some point. When you can't make weight, they shouldn't allow the fight to happen, allow the guy making weight to go home with his paycheck, and send the offender home without a check. Just another uneducated, unprofessional brutha from the hood.

Comment

Working...
                    X