Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricky Hatton is Shredded and Ready For a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton gets hattoned

Comment

Hatton should be careful of having his mouth ajar when attacking - just asking for a broken jaw.

Hope he looks good. Something tells me he's either going to look amazing, or really struggle. I don't know if he'd come back if he wasn't looking good in training/sparring - so hopefully the fact he is coming back shows he's looking good.

WAR RICKY

Comment

He was on the news last night and he looks a lot better in motion, looks in great shape actually

Comment

He looks alright to me, a little bit gaunt but not bad compared to some boxers I've seen, hoping he is a strong as he looks and still has the heart, not seen Senchenko before but he cant be to bad, only 1 defeat, Im guessing he's been fairly easy matched based on some peoples responses.

That rash is probably from shaving and sweating, someone else said it aswell, happens to me, not that bad though, very much doubt its from anything else.

Comment

Give the guy a break! Jesus, you’re a difficult bunch to please.

Ricky could well have ended up dead were it not for this comeback.

Look at him 12 months ago, then look at him now.

Boxing has saved him, so give him a break, this isn’t about how good/bad he looks, if his punch resistance has gone or not, it’s about having something to live for and ridding himself of demons.

As he’ll tell you himself, he’s already won.

Good luck Ricky, I’m really proud of you.

Comment

He looks like an old man lol

Comment

Honestly, it looks like Hatton is a ghost in a former shell of what he was. He does not look healthy at all but that could just be the way the photos came out. I know he's been slowly chipping away at the flubber over the past months prior to announcing his comeback so I don't think he had to kill himself to get to this level as we may think. Though seriously, if he really looks like a shot turd in this fight, please retire for good. What good is it to scare the hell out of your family a second time? Not worth it.

Comment

You can tell that he lived a hard life with also abuse of drugs and alcohol. But all the best wishes for the comeback.

Comment

He should come out with a weight loss tape cause damn he knows how to lose weight fast

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post

Look at this picture of that junkie Hatton. Look at the extreme acne he has. He hasn't looked like that since he was a teen. Hatton the proven drug taker is clearly on steroids. There's no other explanation for such extreme acne. What a piece of **** this man is.

Comment

Working...
                      X