Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Will someone please explain how it was classless?

I didn't think it was funny, it was extremely corny. All I thought after it happened was "this dude is tripping he could have came up with something better than that."

I don't understand how it is viewed as classless at the moment.
    If she wasnt in on the joke than it embarrassed her and made him look like a twat.

Also being made to brush ur bf's hair on live tv like a dumb slave isnt a good look.

Comment

• Y'all still mad huh?

Boxing fans has gone soft as baby ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        If she wasnt in on the joke than it embarrassed her and made him look like a twat.

Also being made to brush ur bf's hair on live tv like a dumb slave isnt a good look.
        DId you see broner interviewed by RJJ? He told roy he had a "new boo new boo-boo thang," or whatever the **** hihe called her. She was definitely in on it. I don't know if anyone else was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          Y'all still mad huh?

Boxing fans has gone soft as baby ****.
          Calling a spade a spade makes you soft? How exactly?

Comment

• No class at all. Even Mayweather wouldn't pull a stunt like that. Adrien tries too hard.

I may be the only one, but I actually think she wasn't aware of it. To me she looked annoyed as hell but she didn't look surprised either so I can't really tell. If she's in for the money then why have 4 of his kids

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post

"If" means you and I don't know so why make judgements about something that is unknown? Like I said I don't think it was funny but to call it classless is going overboard.

He didn't make her do anything he asked her a question she chose what she wanted to do.

Comment

Working...
              X