Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd win Fighter of the Decade 2010-2019?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Bob Arum said the same thing in his midnight conference call. Did you forget?
    Oh o.k, I didn't know Bob Arum was still promoting Floyd. Thanks for the clear up.

Comment

Wow...finally a ***** that know how to count a decade. I give you big prop for that.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
        Don't you mean 2011-2021?
        Why would I mean that?

Comment

floyd is too chicken to fight PERIOD

buck buck BAAWWWKKK

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
            Mayweather has already started off the year by dominating future Hall of Famer Sugar Shane Mosley.

It is reported he will fight the winner of Williams/Martinez for the linear Middleweight title.

I think it's possible with Floyd's frame he could possibly fight the winner of the Super Six, I'm predicting Ward who would stuggle with Floyd's superior inside game.

That would make him a 7 division champ.

Given Floyd has taken little damage, he is still quite fresh and stays in shape all year round he could fight on until 2016.

That would be an average of 1 fight every 9 months, would that be enough to satisfy his placement?
            But Pac would be 8 eight divisions champ if Pac win LOL.

Comment

LOL.............wish floyd would be less of a ***** .....this decade.............

Comment

How can he? Either he's on vacation or in prison in this decade.

Comment

decade awards end in ZERO you ****-face!

e.g 1-10, 11-20, should I go on?

But, then you are a ***** so "knowledge" is actually extra-terrestrial to your sad kind. I kind of understand why you are so unbashedly stupid and proud of it. I bet there's more of that from where you came from. Your family perhaps?

Comment

No. He doesn't fight enough. And I doubt he's gonna stretch his career to 2020. Not too much in the sport he has left to do. After fighting Pac, he will lose a lot of interest. I suppose a win against Pac, a win against Williams, and a win against Martinez would put him in the runnings. But (a possible example) Bradley cleaning out the 140 division. Than winning a bunch at 147 against Bert, Mike Jones, etc. I'd pick him (if it actually happened).

Comment

No! A Big NO. His done. His retired and long enough and he will take vacation all day. Shame on him! One of the American coward!

Comment

Working...
                      X