Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole "Miguel Cotto needs to perform better outside the ring before he steps in"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...195426157.html

WTF is he talking about? Cotto's always been the same and thats never hurt his appeal to the masses.
    In those days, he had Top Rank doing all the leg work behind him marketing him. He doesn't have them anymore, he's his own promoter now and being a reticent figure just won't cut it.

If he's going to promote himself, he needs to actually promote himself.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      Says you who have a cheater on his avatar.
      You support several yourself. Black Power!!

Comment

all cotto needs to do is keep putting on good performances in the ring

Comment

Kevin Iole is the diet coke of writers! a complete turd. I see a bright future for him in the national enquirer. lol

Comment

agree with the article if Cotto wants to be his own promoter he damn well better be ready to get out there and promote his fights

Comment

The penguin is right here friends. Cotto is boring unless you like tattooed fighters sleeping with, playing grab-ass with , and kissing turkey necked skinny-fat men. He must open up and he may remain humble in doing so.

Maybe Orlando Cruz can help him open up.

Comment

Cotto has always been a serious, stoic person. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
                  Cotto has always been a serious, stoic person. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
                  Then he will be crawling back to Arum the pimp when it is only Telemundo and local bingo halls willing to hold and televise his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    LOL, BTW this is the guy who said 50 Cent is the most powerful man in Boxing. I wouldn't listen to anything that comes out of him, tbh.
                    He also claimed Margarito vs Williams was a Robbery. Hes a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
                      In those days, he had Top Rank doing all the leg work behind him marketing him. He doesn't have them anymore, he's his own promoter now and being a reticent figure just won't cut it.

If he's going to promote himself, he needs to actually promote himself.
                      Yes, because there is so little exposure for Cotto vs Trout, and Cotto in general. I mean so many people don't know who he is. I mean damn... Who is Miguel Cotto? Dude is doing ****ty promotion of himself, I mean making millions of dollars, and being a household name... ****ing terrible job.

Comment

Working...
                      X