No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Pacquiao and Mayweather To Settle Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Pacquiao and Mayweather To Settle Lawsuit

Manny Pacquiao’s defamation lawsuit against Floyd Mayweather Jr. could soon be settled out of court, according to a report Tuesday evening by the Associated Press.

The article cites Malcolm LaVergne, the attorney representing Floyd Mayweather Sr., who has been involved in the case.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Money talks over going through the strenuous process of court.

Comment

Okay, the pointless lawsuit is over.

Comment

so yea....Pacquiao is on steroids. Sue me

Comment

Does Pac ever do anything besides stay winning?

Floyd finally smartened up cuz he knows damn well Pac has a open and shut case.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Does Pac ever do anything besides stay winning?

Floyd finally smartened up cuz he knows damn well Pac has a open and shut case.
            Oh man you should see the floyd boys in my thread about this. Trying to say he didn't pay any money because the settlement is confidential and it could have been settled for anything. Talk about denial.

They're like personally hurt that mayweather had to pay out some chips.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              so yea....Pacquiao is on steroids. Sue me
              And you are who? Yeah...

Comment

Mayweather can sue Pacquiao for calling him Scared Mayweather to get even. And again in a couple of years or so settle the matter out of court. Confidentially, .i.e. with "hush money".

Comment

There is indication that the figure was $10 million , Pac Man's lawyers had asked for a much higher figure $100 million and it was settled for $10 million. Mayweather of course does not have any comment.

Comment

Sweden2716, you're going to need to provide a source in order for there to be any validity to your claim. Otherwise, you're just going to be seen as someone with less than 3 dozen posts in the past two and a half years making something up.

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
                    There is indication that the figure was $10 million , Pac Man's lawyers had asked for a much higher figure $100 million and it was settled for $10 million. Mayweather of course does not have any comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X