Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley winning...is a prediction of a fool.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley winning...is a prediction of a fool.

Anyone who thinks Mosley will even come close to winning is someone whom not only doesn't know boxing but you're also demented. This fight is all for show. Pac is taking on the 'name' sugar shane Mosley, not the fighter from yester year.
    Its one big Showtime lie. Boxcing fans should boycott it really.

we don't know buddy

Comment

I give Mosley more of a shot today after seeing how beast he looked at the weigh in than I did two days ago...Pac is just a monster when in the ring though.

Comment

Mosley lost every round and should give his 5 million dollar purse to Arce and Vasquez. Mosley ran and held the entire fight it's time to hang the gloves Mosley

Comment

shane didn't make pac look good.

Comment

Did you know that i am Manny's long lost ******ed lovechild? The day I was born Manny was in the delivery room and when the doctor cut the ambilicle cord he took one look at me and said 'devil!' and knocked the doctor out and stuffed me back in the womb.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              shane didn't make pac look good.
              thats why the Pac fans are saying Shane ran

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                thats why the Pac fans are saying Shane ran
                Are you honestly going to argue that he didn't? He was super defensive the entire fight, holding and dodging - while barely throwing anything at all.

I mean, 5 combinations in 12 rounds? WTF?

Pacquiao wasn't super impressive either, but having problems with his legs seemingly explains it. Just couldn't chase Mosely around effectively with his legs bothering him. I was wondering why he looked flat footed, when he usually is bouncing around and punching from different angles.

Comment

So you have to stay in front of Pac face first like Margarito and Hatton when fighting him? If not you're running?

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                    Are you honestly going to argue that he didn't? He was super defensive the entire fight, holding and dodging - while barely throwing anything at all.

I mean, 5 combinations in 12 rounds? WTF?

Pacquiao wasn't super impressive either, but having problems with his legs seemingly explains it. Just couldn't chase Mosely around effectively with his legs bothering him. I was wondering why he looked flat footed, when he usually is bouncing around and punching from different angles.
                    Shane's been showing signs of a aging fighter since he fought Mayorga...that was like 3 years ago....NOW you see why the general public was against Manny choosing to fight Shane?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X