Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 wants to cash Gamboa out against Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching boas rusty ass performance, broner would pick him apart.

Comment

I"d be very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        Damn Broner beats a slow ass, lanky mofo that moves like a praying mantis... and dudes ain't giving Gamboa a chance
        I'm not saying Gamboa has no chance, I'm saying it's not good for his career to rush him into that fight. He needs at least 1 or 2 more fights at 130 or 135 to get more polished and acclimate himself to the weight.

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        He needs to get that rust off and a World Class trainer. He looked directionless in the fight.
        Why isn't he working with Floyd Sr seeing as Floyd works his stablemate Dirrell? Stupid as hell.

Comment

I don't think this a cash out move by 50. IMO it seems more like a risk taking move from that stand point they both want the fast money and willing to throw caution to the wind. 50 not trying to slow this boxing thing he is trying to get all the money he can get as fast as he can get it. No matter if his fighters win or lose. He probably feels Gamboa can beat Broner and whether he does or not he still gets paid. Gamboa will still fight on win or lose.

Comment

Gamboa isn't going to be a walk in the park, maybe broner beats him maybe he doesnt

Comment

Might as well

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                50 Cent I can tell really don't know much about the Current Top Fighters Today...he is just throwing out names! Soon he will challenge Wlad or Vitali for Gamboa

I think 50 is going to do very well as a Promoter, I seen a lot of websites who never talk about boxing talking about 50 Cent and his Fighter which is a good thing...but the MATCH MAKING is going to be a Problem, he has to get a Top WELL RESPECTED Match Maker for this SMS thing to work

Him just talking through the Media and trying to land Big Fights WON'T WORK! Gotta have that guy that can respectfully reach out to GBP and other Promotions to start talks about fights, if it is him calling on his own it is not going to work, he needs like a partner or something

He seems to think he is going to be the next GBP over night and is trying to rush everything. Buying half a gym without thinking about the consequences of only owning half of it. Buying out Gamboa for 1.2 million and then later realizing oh **** its going to take forever to break even on him, better get him a huge fight soon.

When DLH formed GBP he already had a superstar fighter in himself and a huge network which made it easy to bring on guys like hopkins, mosley, barrera ect.

Comment

He should fight Salgado at 130 or Vazquez at 135 next.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    He should fight Salgado at 130 or Vazquez at 135 next.
                    Salgado, Uchiyama, Martinez, any of those guys. I trust Yuri isn't going to look so rusty in his next outing. And he'll be a lot more serious about fighting top-three material. No doubt in my mind Gamboa will quickly demonstrate he belongs at the top of the heap at 130. The real question is whether he can show he belongs at the top of '35. That's starting to push the envelope....

Comment

Working...
                    X