No announcement yet.

Gavin Newsom for President 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin Newsom for President 2016

Now bear in mind that I'm not endorsing him nor do I know much about his political views. I'm just going out on a limb saying that he will run for president in 2016 and will be a top player, providing that Hilary doesn't get in there.

It's his looks. The perfect slicked back hair. The jaw bone structure, the smile. He's got the facial features that America is ready to look at on TV for at least a 4-year term. Now sure, he may have that Mitt Romney-esque look to him. Or a Christian Bale in American PSycho type vibe (Or is it Gordon Gekko?) but all that is offset by the fact that he is a Democrat.

Take a look:

Last edited by cupocity303; 12-28-2015, 05:00 PM. Reason: title wrong

Bonus points is that this California Liberal used to be married to that Conservative Fox News eye-candy from 'The Five" named Kimberly Guilfoyle:

Last edited by cupocity303; 11-11-2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

At 6'3 tall, it also looks like this dashingly handsome politician passes the Presidential height threshold. He is the perfect specimen and what presidential material is all about in the 21st Century. A young, slick Democrat who has that apathy and just enough plight for the poor to not lose the race for being perceived as a evil looking Corporatist.

Comment

Just remember to bump this thread when he is giving his Democratic Nomination speech at the convention in 2016. I'm not saying he will win, but he just might be in the top 2.

Comment

He can def get it

Comment

IMHO majority of America will consider him too young and far too inexperianced for the position. While I agree that we can be somewhat shallow when it comes to choosing our POTUS, this candidate will not be ripe enough come 2016.

Comment

Looks like a game show host.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                IMHO majority of America will consider him too young and far too inexperianced for the position. While I agree that we can be somewhat shallow when it comes to choosing our POTUS, this candidate will not be ripe enough come 2016.
                He is 44 now and will be 48 by then. Right around the age of Bill Clinton and Obama when they ran. By then he will have sufficient amount of experience as a Mayor of a big city in a big state and a Lt. Governor.

Lets just hope his dashing good looks don't erode too much by then.

Comment

he's also a dyslexic-american. so he's ethnic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    He is 44 now and will be 48 by then. Right around the age of Bill Clinton and Obama when they ran. By then he will have sufficient amount of experience as a Mayor of a big city in a big state and a Lt. Governor.

Lets just hope his dashing good looks don't erode too much by then.

44 huh, he looks really young

I wonder what his secret is

Comment

Working...
                    X