Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Floyd going to make some type of announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be announcing his next fight come Pac-Marquez's weigh in day.

Comment

I don't see lil Floyd fighting Sergio, Saul, or Pacq ever. Sergio and Saul are just too big. Saul packs a hell of a punch. I don't see anyone beating him for a looong time.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        He should face Pac at 147 or martinez at 154. or GTFO.
        These are the only options I would agree with. I have no interest in canelo until he fights these two.
        Pac at 147, Sergio at 154 and after that he can cherry pick all he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromyM View Post
          I don't see lil Floyd fighting Sergio, Saul, or Pacq ever. Sergio and Saul are just too big. Saul packs a hell of a punch. I don't see anyone beating him for a looong time.
          I agree. The Cotto fight was enough of a warning to Mayweather to stay away from Canelo. Not that Cotto was fuking up Floyd, but that at his age, that weight is not right for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
            Come on Money Team insiders, there's gotta be a few of you here who stalk Floyd's gym via Broner status... and get that inside scoop

Has he been present at the gym?

Has he been training? Even just to stay in shape?

Is he retired? Does he plan on fighting 5 more times like he said before the Cotto fight?

We need some type of update or something! The #1 pound for pound fighter in the world should not be letting us hang like that.
            As soon as this alt gets banned againthen floyd will make an announcement. Why do the people who post they don't watch flkoyd fight want to know what floyd is doing so badly?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              I know Floyd said '5 more fights', but I'm not completely sure I see him coming back.

We've heard nothing of him training, or even anything boxing related, since he got out of prison...time will tell.
              Didn't Richard S recently suggest Floyd will fight again next year? He'll fight 2 more times imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
                I agree his most recent opponents have been below average cherrypicks. i dont want to see him get in the ring with no god damn victor ortiz. he has viable options in martinez or canelo, it'd be really sad if he picked someone other than those two. this is considering the pac fight will happen at the end or middle of the year.

and ur right, he's not the best but i only blame it on his inactivity, ward is towering over him because he doesn't duck and he fights more than once a year...
                your first mistake was agreeing with Hugh Grant at all. Dude's a oompa loompa

Comment

Working...
                X