Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley about to make an apperance on Lopez Tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Lopez axed him who hits harder between Pac and Floyd, in his answer he started hinting that it was Pac, and what surprised me was that the crowd started booing, as if they didn't want to hear that Pac hits harder than Floyd.

Any boxing head could tell you Pac hits harder than Floyd, but that audience was having none of it.

Does the general public think that Floyd is a hard hitter?

I know Floyd isn't feather fisted, but the public reaction gave me the impression that they must think he is a KO artist like Tyson. Maybe the non-boxing-fan public automatically equates "#1 P4P" with "KO artist"?

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
      He said Pacquiao hits harder but Mayweather is the better boxer.
      *******s arent ging to like this

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
        When Lopez axed him who hits harder between Pac and Floyd, in his answer he started hinting that it was Pac, and what surprised me was that the crowd started booing, as if they didn't want to hear that Pac hits harder than Floyd.

Any boxing head could tell you Pac hits harder than Floyd, but that audience was having none of it.

I know Floyd isn't feather fisted, but the public reaction gave me the impression that they must think he is a KO artist like Tyson. Maybe the non-boxing-fan public automatically equates "#1 P4P" with "KO artist"?
        which sums up a *******

Comment

It was definitly a mosley crowd and a good interview to my surprise. I think the crowd is not a pacquiao crowd. Mosely did sound like he is calling it quits.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            which sums up a *******
            hey decade boy,

it was a pro-american crowd. not surprising that i have to explain that to you. run along now, walter.

Originally posted by bose View Post
            It was definitly a mosley crowd and a good interview to my surprise. I think the crowd is not a pacquiao crowd. Mosely did sound like he is calling it quits.
            yeah it was a pro-mosley/pro-american crowd. my point was that they didn't seem to know much about boxing based on the way they reacted as described in my previous post. that's not a dig on american sports fans, it's more an observation on the status of boxing in the eyes of the general public: very few people care about boxing, and that crowd's evident lack of knowledge about boxing proves it.

mmgay is taking over.

Comment

I noticed that too.

The crowd was booing, but it seemed like the crowd was more shocked than upset that Shane said Pac hits harder than Floyd.

The crowd obviously aren't real boxing fans.

Shane saying Pac hits harder, but Floyd is the better boxer is pretty damn obvious even to casual fans.

Comment

I don't think Mosley was given much time.

Even the first guest, that **** with the really pitched voice got more interview time than Shane did.

Comment

Mosely hinted to his Cotto Margarito rematches given to him besides the PAYOFF he received courtesy honest Arum in exchange for his "performance" vs the cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    I noticed that too.

The crowd was booing, but it seemed like the crowd was more shocked than upset that Shane said Pac hits harder than Floyd.

The crowd obviously aren't real boxing fans.

Shane saying Pac hits harder, but Floyd is the better boxer is pretty damn obvious even to casual fans.
                    LOL shane also said that PBF was a better "defensive fighter" but wouldn't call who would win because he said "floyd is taking a chance when punching , 50/50 he will get hit and when he does, all bets are off"...

LOL at you people trying to act as if Mosley endorsed PBF to beat Pac.

Comment

This guy has no shame what so ever he should be embrassed for that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X