Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the Hell can you not like Pacman????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    dont blame the *******s for that but instead, bert sugar, emmanuel stweard, boxing trainers like macka foley, and boxing analsyt like colin hart, etc.....not becuase your fav fighter cannot be rated like that, does'nt mean pac cant too......**** , even roy jones calls pac a top 3 atg....do you have more credibilty than them?....lol
    You're telling me all because these "experts" say Pacquiao is a top 5 ATG that somehow he is? I don't care what these boxing "experts" say. That's the media, they're trying to hype him up. Stop being so naive.

People said the same thing about Roy Jones in the 90s. This guy was the first ever media hyped cherry picker. He wrote the book for these young guys. What happened after Roy got knocked out? There was no talks of him being an ATG anymore.

To say Pacquiao is above the likes or Duran, Pep, or even Leonard. When Roberto Duran moved up he fought the best each division had to offer and he won most of those fights. I can't say the same about Pacquiao. Instead he's fighting Mosley, and if he doesn't knock out Mosley he'll be fighting him again in a rematch. That's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      You're telling me all because these "experts" say Pacquiao is a top 5 ATG that somehow he is? I don't care what these boxing "experts" say. That's the media, they're trying to hype him up. Stop being so naive.

People said the same thing about Roy Jones in the 90s. This guy was the first ever media hyped cherry picker. He wrote the book for these young guys. What happened after Roy got knocked out? There was no talks of him being an ATG anymore.

To say Pacquiao is above the likes or Duran, Pep, or even Leonard. When Roberto Duran moved up he fought the best each division had to offer and he won most of those fights. I can't say the same about Pacquiao. Instead he's fighting Mosley, and if he doesn't knock out Mosley he'll be fighting him again in a rematch. That's embarrassing.
      and why the **** not?...their opinions are where they base the atg list anyways....nots yours , not mines....heres 2 things them guys dont have , 7 div titles, and 4 div lineal titles....you know what lineal means right?.....

Comment

Stop crying 'coz some people don't like Pacman. It's girl-ish.

Comment

1- His fans. Most (most) know NOTHING of the sport outside of Pac, and will be gone once he retires.
          2- Fighting old, shop worn ex-greats.
          3- Wasting his last year or two of prime on meaningless fights just for money.
          4- Arum.
          5. Roach.
          6. Cheating history by way of pretend, made up titles at different weights.
          7. Catch weights.
          I can go on...
          Last edited by Motofan; 04-12-2011, 03:00 AM.

Comment

I dont dislike Pac but likes his style of approach. He can make plenty of enemies and haters without saying a single word hence he only does his talking in the ring.

Comment

****in' retire already, Pac. Then this board will no longer have to suffer putrid wastemen like 'puga'.

It's not like your fights have been especially meaningful since after Cotto, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by U_CAN'T_BRAWL View Post
                ****in' retire already, Pac. Then this board will no longer have to suffer putrid wastemen like 'puga'.

It's not like your fights have been especially meaningful since after Cotto, anyway.
                when pac retires, id still be here owning you stupid asses...

Comment

Originally posted by U_CAN'T_BRAWL View Post

I can assure you that it wasnt a meaningless fight after Cotto. Lets go back in time...

Pacquiao was at the clottey vs cotto fight at msg. We all knew that he would end up fighting the winner which was cotto. But most people thought clottey won right? Fight was a toss up.

After pac tko cotto, wouldnt be fair to give clottey a shot who reenacted cotto vs margarito. We all saw cotto avoiding and back peddling in the final rounds againts clottey.

Pac vs clottey was the first to be held at the 8th wonder of the world.. Dallas Texas baby. Pac couldnt knock Clottey out but TKO'd Cotto.

Remember margarito vs Cotto ? Well.. Pac broke that big mofo's orbital eye who weight 17 pounds heavier. Back to back im
                  Dallas stadium is a big hit.

Now you tell me why you think his last 2 fights after Cottom was meaningless?
                  winner

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    when pac retires, id still be here owning you stupid asses...
                    Owning what? My perfectly true statement that you're a putrid wasteman of a poster?

Cool story, bro.

You suck at this. Just letting you know.

Comment

some of yall are mmmmmmaaaaddd Enjoy him while he's here fellas.

Comment

Working...
                      X