Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carwin Damaged Goods After Loss to Lesnar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carwin Damaged Goods After Loss to Lesnar?

Agree/Disagree? Will his confidence be gone, kinda like Tyson after the Douglas fight?

**** no. in fact thats the only ufc heavy im interested in seeing brock fight at all i want the rematch.

Comment

no............

Comment

Hell no.

Look at this way, he was a dominating a fight he went on to lose because he has no stamina, never even had it tested with all those 1 rounders.

Comment

We wont really know til his next fight, but i think he should get an immediately rematch. Because he was winning the fight til his engine ran low on gas.

Comment

hopefully not, he talked bout getting back and if he is still motivated, he would come out a better fighter next time. the loss is a learning experience for him

Comment

no, he took no damage and was dominating until he gassed, first time he's been out of the 1st round and he didn't have enough stamina or know how to pace himself

Comment

No way. What I do expect to see though is guys try to wrestle him more and just try to survive the 1st round (easier said than done). Before the fight, I saw this silly troll video on youtube dissing Shane but it did show just how gassed he could get after the first round. After that I knew that Brock would win if he could make it to round 2. Sure enough Carwin admitted to his body being stiff in round 2 which I believe was due to his poor cardio or maybe punching himself out.

Comment

No he just gassed out like a young inexperienced guy would. Lesnar took more punishment winning than Carwin losinG.

Comment

this aint boxing where your finished after one loss man

Comment

Working...
                    X