No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Maps Out a Huge Promotional Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Maps Out a Huge Promotional Year

With a summary of fourteen events held in 2012 between the squares of Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, New York, Mexico and the Dominican Republic - promoters Miguel Cotto and Hector Soto begin a new season full of great events.

Miguel Cotto Promotions, with H2 Entertainment, managed to solidify a great partnership with WAPA Television Station to jointly launch the series "Boxeo Boricua WAPA 2". This is a modern concept of presenting good boxing on television, through two-hour live shows to air on Channel 2 Sports WAPA in Puerto Rico, and from coast to coast in the United States by WAPA América - including extensive coverage and a simulcast of the event through the solid interactive platform that gives users the internet through WAPA.TV .
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know cotto will do a good job with this guys

Comment

Wonder who cotto next opponent will be.Him and karass would be
      a good fight.

Comment

In the fall wtf that means he's too busy being a promoter cotto might want to retire and just promote he's doing a good job with the business and putting young prospects on the map he will be like what delahoya is now in a few years

Comment

good luck 2 Miguel, & by who is in the photos w/him , he's getting some good support. WAPA puts on good boxing, like MX Azteca...

Comment

I am glad to see Cotto making money without fighting. I hope he gets some pretty good deals with other t.v networks.

Comment

I think Cotto will come back and fight the Bundrage/Smith winner in the late summer.

Comment

Cotto vs Zaurbek Baysangurov calling it now.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I think Cotto will come back and fight the Bundrage/Smith winner in the late summer.
                  Isn't Carlos Molina the IBF mandatory? Maybe he can fight the winner of Molina vs K9/Smith in the fall.

Comment

Yes time for Cotto to hang em up and pay the bills another way

Comment

Working...
                    X