Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really want the Froch v Dirrell rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a related topic, I thought Dirrell was going to fight this December, yet I don't see anything on boxrec. Does anyone what's goin on with dis kat?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      On a related topic, I thought Dirrell was going to fight this December, yet I don't see anything on boxrec. Does anyone what's goin on with dis kat?
      Any info on Dirrell, anyone?...

Comment

Any info on Dirrell, anyone?...
        Where's the ****man when you need him?

Comment

Boring fight first time round. Get the rematch in a Chavez-Lee sized ring and we might see some action next time.

Comment

I don't feel like seeing another marathon. No thanks.

Comment

I want to see it but Dirrel needs be active. This cat has been out of the ring too long.

However it should take place in the us this time around. Didn't respect the international MMA rules last go around.

Dirrel has the skills to outbox Froch but he's been out of the ring too long for me to say he wins at this point.

I always said Dirrel and Kessler are Froch's only challenges (outside of Ward) and both of them are too inactive. If Ward leaves SMW, Froch is #1 easily unless Dirrel and Kessler make some noise.

Comment

this rematch will suck... dirrell will just run again

Comment

During the 50/May twitter drama, 50 tweeted that Dirrell would be fighting December 14, but no opponent or venue was mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Well, Dirrell certainly didn't. Can't believe people on here still claim it was a robbery. The fight was close; but only because Dirrell back-peddled all night and was ultra-conservative.

Hasn't he retired, anyway?
                    You mean you don't favor a fighter who lands pity pat slaps off the backfoot all night, holds in excess, and intentionally falls to the canvas to avoid being manhandled by his opponent? Whats wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      You mean you don't favor a fighter who lands pity pat slaps off the backfoot all night, holds in excess, and intentionally falls to the canvas to avoid being manhandled by his opponent? Whats wrong with you?
                      dirrell isn't a pitty pat puncher, he actually is a puncher, not a monster arthur abraham puncher but a legit puncher

anyway, for a second i thought you were describing bradley-pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X