Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Did you see that fight or did you just boxrec'ed the scores? Marquez schooled John.
    shut up and try to comprehend what you're reading. i saw the fight and it wasn't an easy fight for both. you can say that jmm won but it wasn't easy for him.

Comment

Of course it does. The only people who still give him no credit are Floyd haters or Pacquiao stans. Not Pacquiao fans, his stans.

Marquez was younger, higher on the P4P list, and Floyd shut him out. It's not Floyd's best win, but given that he arguably beat Manny at the same weight, Floyd must get some credit.

Comment

Brickwall, the fight was not difficult for Marquez, he won fairly easily. It was in Indonesia where he got robbed. There's no making a case, or nothing arguable about it. Go watch the fight and stop boxrec'ing scores.

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Nobody wants to see Pac/Cotto again. Pacquiao demolished Cotto. Fight was not competitive. On the other hand, Cotto/Floyd was competitive, Cotto made Floyd look average at best. People are asking for a Floyd/Cotto rematch.

You see, I can do this too.
        I had a pre-made reply to your reply to this. Here it is:

You didn't answer, and it's okay. I knew you wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Marquez was out of shape for the mayweather. He looked like ****. Have u seen maquez now after he hired his conditioning coach? He looks like a motha****in tank.
          I dont understand how JMM getting older, fatter, slower made him a better opponent for Pac than Floyd! Juan wasnt even slow when he fought Floyd. Floyd was just lightning quick and on his A game! Floyd didnt use his weight to push him around, he outboxed him from the outside! It was easy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Brickwall, the fight was not difficult for Marquez, he won fairly easily. It was in Indonesia where he got robbed. There's no making a case, or nothing arguable about it. Go watch the fight and stop boxrec'ing scores.
            why do i need boxrec when i can watch the fight on youtube? it wasn't an easy fight for jmm and there's nothing wrong with that. you're just a sensitive floyd nuthugger who would react to a simple opinion. jmm-john was not an easy fight. jmm however was an easy for floyd...happy? ****ing nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              stylistically, floyd is a nightmare for marquez. floyd made jmm the aggressor and took his main weapon in the process which is counterpunching. even chris john made life difficult for jmm with that fight plan.
              Floyd was the aggressor! Arum saying all that crap about JMM being offensive minded opposed to Floyd being defensive minded has manipulated allot of people! Floyd attacked from the opening bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                Nobody wants to see Pac/Cotto again. Pacquiao demolished Cotto. Fight was not competitive. On the other hand, Cotto/Floyd was competitive, Cotto made Floyd look average at best. People are asking for a Floyd/Cotto rematch.

You see, I can do this too.
                No one's asking for a Cotto Floyd rematch lol. BUT the fight was competitive enough to where people wouldnt mind it IF there is no one else for him to fight.

Comment

no change, it was both of there faults! floyd brought him up in weight, and came in over. Marq was drinkin urine and didnt even try to move up with a professional assistance. Marq would have had a better showing against floyd if he would have bulked properly like he did against pacq. with that being said floyd still wins ud.

Comment

The hilarity of Pacfans blaming JMM for PEDs

Comment

I voted that the win looks better now. I can't prove it but Marquez seemed to be in better shape and stronger for his third fight with Pacquiao than he was for his fight with Floyd. That's just my opinion and I am not changing it. No one has to agree with me so no lectures please.Pacquiao struggled with Marquez while Floyd beat him with ease so the win makes Mayweather look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X