Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Patricia Morse Jarman still allowed to judge fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    I just loked up Hamed-Barrera it was a UD, 111-117, 112-115, 112-115.
    Jarman scored 112-115. So one respected Judge scored the same, 112-115, and the otherscored it actually much wider than Jarman...................

I couldn't be bothered looking up the other fights, I think I have a reasonable idea as to how they were scored.
    111-116 Jarman, 111-116, 119-111......................

Just for the heck of it, I looked up another. The topic starter should have begun to cringe by now......

Why did you pick this topic???

Comment

Just for the heck of it, I looked up another. The topic starter should have begun to cringe by now......

Sorry, this last fight scoring was from the Marquez-Barrera fight, ANOTHER UD......

Comment

I just loked up Hamed-Barrera it was a UD, 111-117, 112-115, 112-115.
        Jarman scored 112-115. So one respected Judge scored the same, 112-115, and the otherscored it actually much wider than Jarman...................

I couldn't be bothered looking up the other fights, I think I have a reasonable idea as to how they were scored.

1. I'm not complaining that it was UD, Yes another judge scored it 115-112 the same as her but that was not the accurate score. Hamed lost nearly every round. She gave him 4 with the point deduction.

2. I thought all three scorecards in the Marquez-Barrera fight were questionable. But i'm pointing her out because she has a history of controversial scores. The Marquez-Barrera and Barrera-Hamed ones were the LEAST controversial. You need to watch Campillo-Shumenov II and then get back to me on this subject.

My overall point is that somebody who scored that fight 117-111 for Shumenov should never be allowed to judge again. This is because she was either corrupt or simply doesnt know how to score a fight.

Comment

What about Eugenia Williams, the broad that scored the first Holyfield-Lewis fight for Holyfield~. She has other messed up cards also and have never seen her score a fight that I totally agreed with.

I thought they ousted her from the sport but I have seen her judging fights recently

Comment

Anyone who scored that Campillo/Shumenov 2 fight for Shumenov shouldn't judge a fight because they don't know what they are watching.

Campillo clearly won 9 of 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              What about Eugenia Williams, the broad that scored the first Holyfield-Lewis fight for Holyfield~. She has other messed up cards also and have never seen her score a fight that I totally agreed with.

I thought they ousted her from the sport but I have seen her judging fights recently
              I havent heard about her. It's bad that she is still judging but I havent seen her in fights recently, certainly not in any big title fights. I just think when we get people like that who score fights totally wrong, I don't know why the commissioners dont pick up on it and refuse to let them judge again. I don't see why they just let it go, It makes boxing look bad.

There is no way Patricia Morse Jarman should be allowed to judge again after her scorecard in Campillo-Shumenov II. It was disgraceful that a guy (Campillo) lost his title and recognition because of corrupt judging.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Anyone who scored that Campillo/Shumenov 2 fight for Shumenov shouldn't judge a fight because they don't know what they are watching.

Campillo clearly won 9 of 12 rounds.
                Agreed! The worst part is that not only did she have him winning, She had him winning 117-111. That's just disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

She would definitely be the first judge I'd get rid of. It is a joke that she still scores IBF title fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X