Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a little worried about Clottey's size..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a little worried about Clottey's size..

I mean Cotto was bigger, but Clottey is much bigger.
    Just looking at their height and arms next to each other you see the huge size difference.

During the weigh in Clottey had his shoes on and Pac didn't.

Comment

Clottey will give Pacquaio hell, win isn't impossible either. This is a great fight, whoever doesn't agree should stop watching boxing.

Comment

Pacquiao's speed should balance it out. A great small man can beat a good big man, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          I mean Cotto was bigger, but Clottey is much bigger.
          Just looking at their height and arms next to each other you see the huge size difference.
          Cotto is alot more agressive then Clottey and has more power. Clottey isn't one handed and is alot more durable. Should be interesting. Honestly, what does Pacquiao have to worry about?

Comment

Clottey is only one and a half inches taller. He has shoes on, Pacquiao did not.

Comment

People exaggerate too much Clottey is not THAT much bigger then Manny

Comment

Clottey is going to look 2 weight classes bigger in the ring tomorrow and will weigh 10+ pounds more to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Magic View Post
                  People exaggerate too much Clottey is not THAT much bigger then Manny
                  yes he is man

Comment

It's okay Pacquiao took enough "ariza-mins" to be strong enough to take on The Grand Master.

Comment

Working...
                    X