Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs. Carlos Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight. I still think Thurman snuffs him late.

Comment

I think Thurman knocks out Molina. As much as people say Thurman is still a pretty green fighter I don't see Molina having a answer for his power. I think you will have to be a pure boxer with a great chin to challenge Thurman.

Comment

Molina is a well proven Jr. middleweight and Thurman is an unproven welterweight that is unranked by the WBC at 154 or 147. A win by Thurman would be a big step up and get him a high rating at 154 with the WBC. A win by Molina really does nothing for him with the WBC since Thurman is unranked and Molina is already ranked high. I voted Molina by decision since he seldom KOs anybody.

Comment

y do people keep acting as if k9 doesnt have a fight coming up againt ishe that isnt guranteed win for him

Comment

Molina is vastly underrated. He has had some good fights that he just didn't get the nod in. Chavez 1st fight he shoulda won, 2nd fight either a draw or a molina win, he got robbed against alvarado, Lara, and was on his way to getting a W over kirkland. Decent wins over cintron, perez, and now spinks (albeit a faded spinks)

It's shocking that in this day where everyone owns a title, or at least has fought for one, that Carlos has never been in a world title fight. He is long overdue.

I have him ranked above canelo and trout at 154. I dunno how you could have him any lower than 3.
            Last edited by RlCKY; 02-03-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Molina is never going to be a dominant guy, not to say he isn't good because he certainly can cause guys a lot of problems.

I would probably favor Molina to beat Thurman but it could be a real close fight and Thurman has more firepower than Molina so there is certainly reason to like Thurman.

Comment

i hope to never see this guy molina and his horrible style on hbo or showtime again... he is horrendous to watch and cant stand and fight

Comment

I didn't realize Molina was that great....we talking about the same guy that was about to get knocked out by Kirkland?

Comment

Bad match up for Thurman imo...

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                      i hope to never see this guy molina and his horrible style on hbo or showtime again... he is horrendous to watch and cant stand and fight
                      Take a good look,this is today's boxing fan..No knowledge or appreciation of the sport...Molina has a horrible style because he does not stand and use his chin for defense..Sad,that this is what this sport is coming too..

Comment

Working...
                      X