Wilder should fight the winner of Mitchell vs Banks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder should fight the winner of Mitchell vs Banks

Fight is easy to make, and makes sense.

After that, we probably know who the best American heavyweight is.

I think Bryant Jennings could beat Mitchell and Banks. Wilder has a big punch....just not sure any of the three can handle it. Don't see Wilder fighting anyone remotely dangerous til 2014.

Comment

This should happen but it won't. GB babies their fighters hard.

Comment

I tried of Wilder fighting These Bums who spend their time drinking Fred Sanford's Ripple.

Comment

He should but he won't

Comment

I'd like for this fight to happen, but there's alot of fighters out there, that'd be easier for Wilder and be a huge step up in competition from the fighters he's been facing. I won't call any man that enters the squared ring a bum. But he's not been matched competitively enough yet, and he has to have some opponents, that can somehow match his talent and strength to develop. Lesser fighters won't expose his weakness', so he'll get less experience.

Comment

No he shouldn't that is not the point he is at in his career~ moving him to fast does not help him and the bigger he become the less likely more development comes.

So in short it would be a terrible idea~ one that no one with any interest in his career would endorse.

Only cats that for some reason are bothered by the dude who really isn't anything that for some reason want to see him knocked out~ I have no clue why people feel this way about Wilder it is not like he gets a ton of hype or gets talked about to any degree.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                No he shouldn't that is not the point he is at in his career~ moving him to fast does not help him and the bigger he become the less likely more development comes..
                Dude, he's regressing.

How does fighting bums and blowing them away in a few rounds improve his technique, stamina, footwork?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Dude, he's regressing.

How does fighting bums and blowing them away in a few rounds improve his technique, stamina, footwork?
                  Sadly agree. Wilder's opponent Matt Greer was grossly out of shape, offered little resistance and threw about 15 punches in the two rounds that the fight lasted. A fight like this reinforces Wilder's bad habits, like leaving his hands low and throwing a lazy jab....

Comment

Bryant Jennings >>>>Mitchell, banks 'Merican HWs

Comment

Working...
                    X