No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Victor Conte tells why he never snitched, and exposes MEMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I never knew that. Do you have the documents? I thought they just raided his facility and found his client list.
    Never let little things like facts get in way of your cool stories bro

Comment

lots of snakes in this game they shouldnt be breathin

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        He claims Memo works with Usain Bolt and Jamaican track team too lol, damn. Victor Conte whatever you want to say about the guy at least he took responsibility and wasn't a snitch like Memo, throwing people under the bus than fleeing to Mexico and changing his name.

He talks about Memo and what happened at the Balco case at 4:40
        drama queens.....love talking.....we love facts

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
          Excellent video about the fight break down. I thought being aggressive and going after Marquez was a dumb plan when they said it before the fight. Maybe that gameplan gave them the best chance but I couldn't see it. Most people don't mention it, but during the series "On Freddie Roach" pacquiao said he was just learning how to fight counter punchers and that was before pacman Marquez 3. They never really knew how to beat Marquez but they never thought he KO pac IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
            and the fact is marquez hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist and called him a S&C coach lol.....

Comment

So many Ethugs on here calling him a snitch and a rat
              Like your sorry asses would give up living with your parents rent free to go to prison for 15+years but not snitch. Memo saved his own az plain and simple. Both him and Conte are fuked up for what they have done one is no better than the other the only difference is that Conte craves the attention always barking about something just to bring the spotlight on him. Ask yourself this why is Conte always barking about things? If he is so reformed why even work with any athletes instead he should be working with usada and wada only and not any athletes, but that is only if he is serious about cleaning up the sport which we all know he isnt

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                and the fact is marquez hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist and called him a S&C coach lol.....
                Well just FYI Pacs S&C coach Ariza has ties to both Memo and Conte but you all seem to sweep that little known fact under the carpet

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Well just FYI Pacs S&C coach Ariza has ties to both Memo and Conte but you all seem to sweep that little known fact under the carpet
                  for how long? how is he associated with memo and conte? sources? links?

interview from nov 3 2011...
                  BT: What's going on bro? Man, did you do any interviews somewhere that I didn't know about? During Marquez's conference call, a couple of reporters kept bringing up your name as if you couldn't get his strength and conditioning coach off your mind. I could have sworn the only thing you said was that you would beat him just like you beat Victor Conte?

AA: I haven't talked to anybody about the guy[angel heredia]. I didn't even know who he was until Victor Conte brought him up and it went all over the place. First of all, I don't know, maybe they can get a translator so they can understand this, but I've never said anything about Heredia. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the guy's name until it was brought to my attention that there was people from Usain Bolt's training camp training him, which means more than one, not some fat Mexican in slippers, okay? I was assuming he had a training team, not that dude. Secondly, it was Victor Conte who outed him. I've never said anything about Heredia, Hernandez, or Guadalupe, or whatever his name is; I don't even know him from a can of paint and after I heard who he was, or whatever, I forgot about him 10 seconds after the phone call when I hung up the phone.
                  http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11120.html

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Who cares if he snitched. Doesnt make him any better or worse then Conte.
                    Sounds like something a snitch would say

Comment

Seems Conte is snitching on the Jamaican team for using Memo bwhahahah...

Comment

Working...
                      X