Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

salvador sanchez vs jmm? who do yall got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chava would eaten alive Marquez. Chava was better at everything than Marquez including counterpunching.

Chava was too much of a man for JMMs fruit cake japanese men loving ass to handle!!
    Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 12-07-2012, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      No, no and no. Nobody gets stopped in this fight. Both too savvy and too tough. Just like nobody is going to be outclassed.

I think it would be a very tactical battle. Obviously more than some here think. Sanchez wasn't a gung-ho KO artist. He was actually very similar to Marquez in that he liked to box more and counter. He was better at coming forward though.

Unless he needed to Sanchez was very happy to box and sit back, countering beautifully. He has the same ability as Marquez to brawl, box, lead and wait but he's much better than Marquez is at leading, which is what I think would win him the fight. He'd just win enough exchanges leading to rack up the points en route to a close, hard fought UD or SD.
      Agree all the way but Sanchez is the better boxer, more mobile and better footwork in my opinion. I think Marquez may have the slight advantage in the exchanges but Sanchez will excel when he opts to box. Marquez is great but out of his element in this match up, it's clear that he struggles to apply his work against fighters that move Chris John, Casamayor, Juan Diaz rematch, and Mayweather. In fact his last fight is another good mention. It's no knock, Marquez still managed to get the job done in some of those bouts, but Sanchez is too good a boxer.
      Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 12-07-2012, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Salvador was great till life took it away for him so early but JMM is a master that has a tremendous heart and balls and always comes prepared... JMM by late KO is my take but could be for anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          don't care what anyone says a prime Marquez outpoints or even stops Sanchez late

Comment

Im a HUGE JMM fan, man but Sal pretty much did everything JMM can do, and did it better...plus, he had much greater stamina, was faster, and had a titanium chin.

Sanchez by wide UD.

Comment

Salvador Sanchez would stop Marquez late. Salvador Sanchez imo is a legend. He had a unique style. Very defensive, very offensive, granite chin and underrated power. Sanchez tko in 13.

Comment

even floyd jr will get KO by sanchez

Comment

Draw........

Comment

I'd take Sanchez by decision.....

Comment

Sanchez would beat him by UD or late KO. I'm a big fan of JMM, but Sanchez was a beast, he had skills out of this world, a granite chin and legendary stamina, the kid was just amazing.

It's a shame that Salvador died so young, but he had the skills to become the best featherweight of all times, and at least IMO he's the best Mexican fighter of all times (yeah, even better than JCC).

Comment

Working...
                      X