Ricky Hatton has and always be a sub-class boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton is better than calzaghe

Comment

Even if he was he's still a living legend in the UK with legions of fans and millions in the bank so I'm sure he doesn't care

Also he would have ko'd cotto at 140

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        sub class boxer?! how many sub class boxers win fighter of the year? how many sub class boxers win 4 titles in 2 divisions? how many sub class boxers own a division for 4 years?

hatton was never the best, but he was very good.

And id also like to point out that he wasnt scared of fighting pacman, unlike the guy you rate as p4p the best.
        You were going good until you started with the fanboy crap , Arum chose Hatton because he suited Pac ideally and was shot to sheeet after the Floyd demoralizing loss he built a coke habit , Lascano nearly beat him and Pauli was a gimme win , just as Jennings was a gimme win for Cotto , this is what Arum does , after devastating loses and when a fighter is mentally frail Bob then sets up some soft wins just to make winning form so Pac looks like he beat an in form name fighter , the rort stands out like dog balls , Manny is a WW hype job , an elite fighter yes , but a WW made to order hype job .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          You were going good until you started with the fanboy crap , Arum chose Hatton because he suited Pac ideally and was shot to sheeet after the Floyd demoralizing loss he built a coke habit , Lascano nearly beat him and Pauli was a gimme win , just as Jennings was a gimme win for Cotto , this is what Arum does , after devastating loses and when a fighter is mentally frail Bob then sets up some soft wins just to make winning form so Pac looks like he beat an in form name fighter , the rort stands out like dog balls , Manny is a WW hype job , an elite fighter yes , but a WW made to order hype job .
          Pacquiao and mayweather both do that.

If they aren't fighting ruined names they are dragging fighters up in weight or draining them.

How many times in recent years has either of them fought top 1 or 2 guys at their own weight class who were in their prime and not coming off recent losses?

Comment

Dude he only loss to Floyd and Manny. So he's not in their class, who else is? Prime Hatton would be champ right now. Garcia, Khan and Bradley would all get worked, khan KTFO. Only person at 140 that i think could beat him is Mathysse whos pretty much undefeated i thought the judah fight was a draw.

I cant stand European fighters but Hatton was alil beast.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              Dude he only loss to Floyd and Manny. So he's not in their class, who else is? Prime Hatton would be champ right now. Garcia, Khan and Bradley would all get worked, khan KTFO. Only person at 140 that i think could beat him is Mathysse whos pretty much undefeated i thought the judah fight was a draw.

I cant stand European fighters but Hatton was alil beast.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Ricky is the best and is on a world wide come back.. All of you who think that Hatton would've lost to Cotto before Margacheato are on my **** list and will get banned because your not down with Pretty Ricky..

PRPP

Comment

ricky is a good fighter. cant wait to see his comeback fight and hear all those crazy brits go wild lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Pacquiao and mayweather both do that.

If they aren't fighting ruined names they are dragging fighters up in weight or draining them.

How many times in recent years has either of them fought top 1 or 2 guys at their own weight class who were in their prime and not coming off recent losses?
                  Floyd has never forced a fighter to come down , and that little fact make a huge difference when comparing Manny and Floyd , going up will never hurt you going down will , if you understand that , and its a fact ! then you can understand what Manny has done .

Again you say " at their own weight class " but fail to see the difference between going up and down , Floyd goes UP to their best weight and where Manny ducks the same guy , and the only smaller fighter Floyd has fought came UP .

Manny goes UP himself and forces bigger men DOWN , he then forced smaller men JMM and Bradley to come UP , yet refuses to fight Cotto at Cottos weight even though Cotto is the same man , what Manny is saying is he beat the weight not Cotto ,

If you cant see Mannys manipulation of weight to always favor himself then your as blind as post .

Comment

Ok so he couldn't beat two of the best fighters in the world. He's far from a sub-class boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post
                      Haha youre such a moron.
                      Really??thats your comeback?

Comment

Working...
                      X