Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever thought that May is using Ortiz to tune up for Martinez and not Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but this all bs.

Ortiz is NOTHING like Martinez. Ortiz has one good win, and the mexi****s act like he is p4p, which is ******ed. Ortiz is a great athlete, but a mediocre boxer.

Comment

Comment

Ortiz is a tuneup for his next vacation

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Only one problem with that martinez boxers and uses his legs to get out harms way.
          And Ortiz is coming for you.

Ps actually one more thing don't say Floyd could be a jmw that somewhat kills my already killed hope of the mayweather PAC fight and he just grew into welterweight if you ask me so I doubt it.
          floyd can and will outbox the two of them....floyd really dont need tuneups he fight with his brain he already have the skills
          Last edited by skillswin; 06-22-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Ortiz is a tuneup for his next vacation
            I hear Barbados is nice during the Spring time.

Comment

Some of you guys really have a great sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                I remember Floyd used to claim he would like to fight at both 147 and 154 so at least it's plausable.
                hes already done that

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Pacquiao is simply a more lucrative fight. Why is Floyd gonna risk going to 154-160 against a still very effective, strong, fast Jr / Middlweight who doesn't possess anywhere near the payday Pacquiao does?

As Floyd has stated, he's not fighting to see who the best is.
                  what you said doesnt matter b.c floyd would surely over take pac on the ATG list beating sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                    No I don't think that's the plan. The only thing Ortiz and Martinez have in common is that they're both southpaws. Why fight the bigger risk in Martinez when you can fight a "one dimensional midget" in Pac? Neither Pac or Floyd want any of Sergio.

He weighed 160lbs I think.
                    Sergio>>>>pac. thats why

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      what you said doesnt matter b.c floyd would surely over take pac on the ATG list beating sergio.
                      Is Mayweather fighting Martinez?

Comment

Working...
                      X