Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debating going to Vegas for May 4th Mayweather date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booked last night! Im pumped and they havent even announced anything lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      Booked last night! Im pumped and they havent even announced anything lol.
      I booked my tickets last week also, mate.

I had the same worry as you with the price jump

Comment

Yeah it went up 100 in a week on me ans I was like f this im on it. Anyone thats up for a drink and shooting the ***** about boxing before the fight let me know.

Comment

I went to Mayweather vs. Cotto and the atmosphere was crazy. I'm still debating on going in May or September and whether I want to see Mayweather again or Pacquiao. My goal was to see them both fight live before they retire.

My advice is if you want to go to the weigh in, get there several hours before because it's first come first serve and the lobby will be PACKED.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I went to Mayweather vs. Cotto and the atmosphere was crazy. I'm still debating on going in May or September and whether I want to see Mayweather again or Pacquiao. My goal was to see them both fight live before they retire.

My advice is if you want to go to the weigh in, get there several hours before because it's first come first serve and the lobby will be PACKED.
            The last Mayweather fight I went to (Mayweather-Mosley) the weigh in was insane.

Packed to the absolute maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              The last Mayweather fight I went to (Mayweather-Mosley) the weigh in was insane.

Packed to the absolute maximum.
              I really wanted to fly in on friday to see weighins and possibly a vegas Friday night fights but I couldnt make it work. I fly in on sat 2pm

Comment

I'm thinking about going as well, only dilemma for me is I don't really have anybody who would want to go so I can start planning now (at least not this early). F it, might ride solo there. I cannot live with myself if Floyd retires and I didn't at least see him fight once.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I'm thinking about going as well, only dilemma for me is I don't really have anybody who would want to go so I can start planning now (at least not this early). F it, might ride solo there. I cannot live with myself if Floyd retires and I didn't at least see him fight once.
                  Thats why I refused to wait any longer and booked it. I know my friends will procrastinate and eventually pay way too much to come so I booked a large room. When they decide to come ill just charge everyone a couple of bucks for the hotel and my trip will practically be free lol. I made the mistake of never going to see james brown and bernie mac before and refuse to let it happen with floyd.

Comment

In the same boat, haven't pulled the trigger yet. Fight could be announced at anytime so need to decide soon.

Comment

They won't cancel the date... you take a risk on who he is fighting but the rest is a sure bet, go for it if you got the ching.

Comment

Working...
                      X