Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    This is garbage. A triangle theory is a triangle theory, it doesnt cease to become one just because you have a bum to sniff. Going by your logic Floyd should have knocked cotto out in three rounds. You cant give Floyd credit for wins in fights that havent taken place, I know you guys like to try that...even brother gay has crowned floyd the bronze medal olympic champion, but you cant.

All of these guys careers are practically at an end, and I said a week before the fight dont be surprised if Manny, Floyd and Martinez lose their next fight or the one after. It might not happen to floyd in his next fight as it looks like he is lining up another soft touch, but it will happen the moment he takes a risk. It happens to every fighter in the end.
    Nonsense. It's not a triangle theory. Manny Pacquiao can't beat Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Nonsense. It's not a triangle theory. Manny Pacquiao can't beat Floyd Mayweather.
      At the end of the day, either Pacquiao or Marquez can get it.

Pacquiao is no longer even close to getting anywhere near the payday he was asking for.

Manny hasn't ever been the man at WW, but the problem was that HBO and Arum had successfully got him to be perceived as such.

Such is not the case now, and the realistically the fight is viable.

Marquez can also rematch Floyd if he thinks he can do better this time.

In fact, maybe Floyd could fight both of them in 2013.

But then if he did that, pacterd peasants would say that Floyd cherry picked Manny like Manny did to DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margariot and Mosley.

See .. pacterds never wanted the Mayweather fight. They just wanted Manny to keep winning and seeming like he wanted the fight. That way, he could coast to retirement without ever having fought a legitimate top 3 welterweight.

They didn't count on Bradley and Marquez derailing that agenda.

So uhhh ... he pacterds ... do you think Manny will be willing to take a BIG paycut now?

If so, the fight can happen.

I know Marquez would be willing if he thought he stood a chance.

Manny? Not so much.

Comment

we all know that coz Mayweather (your true love) wont fight Manny! lol

Comment

yeah ok buddy.

Comment

• do people still think pacquiao can beat mayweather? did it really take this for u all to see what we've been saying since 08?

Comment

• Pacquiao goes on a tear and starts dominating higher weights looking like quite a physical specimen...gets accused of doping...refuses tests = CLEAN!

Mayweather requests higher standards of drug testing for his fightes = DIRTY!

Marquez starts does well twice in a higher weight class after being dominated there once before, gets accused of doping, volunteers to undergo better testing, Pacquiao camp refuses = DIRTY!

Pacland...where only the stupid survive.

Comment

lol, didn't you think marquez was shot now and pacquiao would beat the sht outta him, when was the last time you got a fight right?

imdazed still no clue about boxing

Comment

• i think this thread should be closed now.

Comment

• I believe Saturday's Pac still has a good shot over Mayweather. 53Pac/47May, I don't think Mayweather would of been able to respond to so much firepower, especially from a southpaw. Just because Marquez is a counter puncher doesn't mean it'll work the same. Marquez has the tough Mexican fighting background, I don't really think Mayweather enjoys getting tagged, sure he'll smile after the first two punches, but Pac would land more than two..

Comment

• I can definitely see this fight happening now.

Comment

Working...
                      X