Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because he keeps getting asked about it during their tour? smh..

Comment

• There's talks about both of these guys all the time regardless if they have a fight coming up or not so I don't understand the crying from the Floyd fans?? If Floyd is being interview he's gonna be asked about PAC and if PAC is being interview he's gonna get asked about Floyd. It's gonna be like this until they fight eachother or retired. I don't see Manny making videos talking about Floyd??? So how is this team PAC who always bring Floyd up when they have a fight signed already???? I swear this particular group of fans crys a lot when they cant have it their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        each time the other fights, reporters ask about the potential floyd/manny fight. so you feel the difference is manny waiting to be asked and floyd saying something before being asked. Is this really a significant difference?

The TS point is that when Manny had no fight signed, he and his team said floyd wasn't an option for the next fight. As soon as thew fight is signed, then they discuss a potential future fight, which they know will get covered by the press.

its 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other.
        it goes both way I never said it didnt. I just made that post to point out the op hypocrisy. this thread is one of the dumbest thread their is. But i had to post in it to show how dumb the op is.

IT CALLED PROMOTIONS PEOPLE> FLOYD DOES IT SO DOES MANNY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
          because he keeps getting asked about it during their tour? smh..
          Exactly!! Floyd fans seems to think that PAC is going around mentioning Floyd's name to sell his upcoming fight. PAC is not the one making videos talkin about Floyd, PAC is not the one going around saying and yes Floyd u're next!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
            Exactly!! Floyd fans seems to think that PAC is going around mentioning Floyd's name to sell his upcoming fight. PAC is not the one making videos talkin about Floyd, PAC is not the one going around saying and yes Floyd u're next!!
            Actually, some of us are wondering two things:

1. why he was so voiciferous about a floyd fight once the fight with JMM was signed.
            2. why does this pattern repeat itself everytime manny signs a fight.

Respectfully, had manny said the 55/45 split earlier this year when the fight had a slimmer of possibility, instead of having Bob discuss the outdoor stadium, maybe the fight could've been signed then.

Comment

Actually, some of us are wondering two things:

1. why he was so voiciferous about a floyd fight once the fight with JMM was signed.
              2. why does this pattern repeat itself everytime manny signs a fight.

Respectfully, had manny said the 55/45 split earlier this year when the fight had a slimmer of possibility, instead of having Bob discuss the outdoor stadium, maybe the fight could've been signed then.

So do u hear from manny everyday even when he doesn't have a fight coming up?? U make it seems like theres news about pac everyday even when he doest have a upcoming fight. The reason ur hearing from him now is because he has a fight coming up and the reason Floyd's name is being brought up is because he's being asked about him. Let me ask u this, did manny or any of his team mention Floyd's name or make videos about Floyd when they were not asked about him?

Comment

• Also u say its a pattern when PAC has a fight signed already? Ok, in the pass when did PAC ever said he has agreed to everything ost, taking less money?? Maybe I missed it but when did PAC ever said this in the pass?? U say is a pattern, well I don't see it. Mind proving me wrong? I could of swear this is the first time I'm hearing pac say he has agreed to all of Floyd's demand.

Comment

• I've been saying this for a week now. Why does he wait until after he signs a contract for another fight to do all this talking about Floyd... Why didn't he just do this before? You would think if someone really wanted a fight they wouldn't sign a contract for another fight but instead take it to the media and call the guy out. But he signs to fight Marquez and then goes on TV and starts saying Floyd is scared of him and he will take less money and all this other stuff. Its the same stuff EVERY time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    So do u hear from manny everyday even when he doesn't have a fight coming up?? U make it seems like theres news about pac everyday even when he doest have a upcoming fight. The reason ur hearing from him now is because he has a fight coming up and the reason Floyd's name is being brought up is because he's being asked about him. Let me ask u this, did manny or any of his team mention Floyd's name or make videos about Floyd when they were not asked about him?
                    I don't think manny is the video making type. Manny also isn't as big into using the social media sites as floyd was/is.

Also u say its a pattern when PAC has a fight signed already? Ok, in the pass when did PAC ever said he has agreed to everything ost, taking less money?? Maybe I missed it but when did PAC ever said this in the pass?? U say is a pattern, well I don't see it. Mind proving me wrong? I could of swear this is the first time I'm hearing pac say he has agreed to all of Floyd's demand.
                    during the last manny/jmm fight, during the CNN interview, posted many times here, manny says "ther are no more issues with testing, only purse split".

Comment

I don't think manny is the video making type. Manny also isn't as big into using the social media sites as floyd was/is.

during the last manny/jmm fight, during the CNN interview, posted many times here, manny says "ther are no more issues with testing, only purse split".
                      Yes he did say ost is no longer an issue only the purse split. Is he sayig the same thing again now??? I believe this time he's saying he has agreed to eveything, ost and money split. In the pass manny has never agreed to all of Floyd's demand. So how is this the same thing when PAC have a fight signed?? Of course Floyd's name is gonna get brought up when he is being asked about it. Manny just doesnt blur out Floyd's name in an interview even when he was not ask about Floyd. Now Floyd on the otherhand has been caught bringing up mannys name even when the interviewer haven't even gotten that far yet. So again I don't see this pattern u're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X